This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm now convinced Charizard is by far the most underrated pokemon competitively.

#1iKhanicPosted 5/19/2013 2:03:50 PM(edited)
People love to bash it as such a terrible pokemon with terrible stats, but it's really not.

SR and Solar Power damage are the only things really keeping it from being an absolute monster.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2KeeperOfShadowsPosted 5/19/2013 2:04:51 PM
Now what made you think like this?
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
You're too angry... calm down... and let the madness take hold. - Arne83
#3evillockePosted 5/19/2013 2:06:01 PM
KeeperOfShadows posted...

---
Fairy will not be a new type, so stop asking for it.
There is a 0% chance of Fairy type happening.
#4Roc_RaidaPosted 5/19/2013 2:07:47 PM
I would use it on a serious team.... if SR didn't exist. -_-
#5ShibutoPosted 5/19/2013 2:07:52 PM

---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed" -MiKe345675
#6VegantoKeensPosted 5/19/2013 2:09:02 PM
It is a cool pokemon, but people are not gonna chant its name here. You were always convinced, you just seem to want everyone else to believe it too. SR is commonly used and completely destroys Zard in any competitive battle, end of story.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#7Genericgamer667Posted 5/19/2013 2:09:46 PM(edited)
so what happens when rain comes in and charizard is compelely and totally crippled?
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#8Roc_RaidaPosted 5/19/2013 2:10:04 PM
Manual Sunny Day?
Specs Air Slash/HP Grass?
#9iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 2:11:17 PM
VegantoKeens posted...
It is a cool pokemon, but people are not gonna chant its name here. You were always convinced, you just seem to want everyone else to believe it too. SR is commonly used and completely destroys Zard in any competitive battle, end of story.

Nope. I've never thought it was the MOST underrated. I've always thought it's been somewhat overrated, but there have always been other pokemon like Lanturn that I thought got overlooked more.

But after my last Charizard topic, I've become convinced.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#10MagikarpRulesPosted 5/19/2013 2:12:38 PM
Though 'Zard is not really the best choice for a competitive environment, people here gives the thing more hate than it deserves.