This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is the worst champion?

#11Brandon00151Posted 5/19/2013 2:52:44 PM
Wallace or Steven.
#12AnclationPosted 5/19/2013 2:52:47 PM
Lance, easily.

Old character. Three friggin' Dragonites. 5 Pokemon in total with quad-weaknesses. Didn't earn his position as Champion, having lost to both Red and Blue in the previous games, and only became Champion because Red quit

I'd much rather have had Professor Oak as Champion in Gen II. Everybody knows he used to be a great trainer back in the day, and it wouldn't have been all that strange if his grandson's exploits as a trainer inspired him to make a comeback. He could also have a really interesting multi-type team, rather than the gang of Dragon-wannabes Lance had on offer.
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#13Laughing_CatPosted 5/19/2013 2:59:09 PM
Lance is a bit unfair to call rubbish, back in gen 1 there was only the dratini line for dragons, although i agree that he was way to easy in both gen 1 and 2.
---
Just waiting for a mate..
GT. Stephen 732, Playing Defiance.
#14Emerald_MeliosPosted 5/19/2013 3:01:27 PM
DanMil05 posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
I think that the reason I disliked Wallace as a Champion is that Steven was a better choice. Besides, we already had a Water type Gym, why also a Water type user as Champion?

Because hoenn is basically 78% water. They could find enough pokemon with different types.

Yet somehow Team Aqua couldn't find anything but Sharpedos.
#15link_15Posted 5/19/2013 3:02:08 PM
Lance. at least wallace had a diverse team.
---
http://i.minus.com/izxgfHjTzPAFN.jpg
#16reaverzPosted 5/19/2013 3:07:23 PM
Wallace isn't the worst on account of Water being such a dang good type. His team included a bunch of dual-Waters that eliminated at least one of Water's weaknesses, so it wasn't just "spam Grass/Electric move and win." The Gen III mechanics also meant that his Milotic wouldn't be 1HKOed even if you used a Grass or Electric move.

I consider Alder the worst champion. His team is just pitiful for the most part, it was so underwhelming to fight him...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#17Aladdin2557Posted 5/19/2013 3:09:16 PM
I will make a poll
---
This sig isn't changing until Nintendo make a new good Pokemon game (unchanged since 2001)