This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ACTUAL worst champion poll. (NO JOKE ANSWERS.)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ACTUAL worst champion poll. (NO JOKE ANSWERS.)

User Info: Kitschgardener

3 years ago#121
27 people voted for Cynthia? Please never play a pokemon game again.

I didn't vote for Cynthia, but she felt kind of inexperienced in B2W2 when she hyped up a battle facility with competitors that were outclassed by the Battle Test and Battle Subway. The PWT looked rather bad when, one town over, "Nursery Aide Polka" had 9 fully-evolved Dragons at her disposal (3 more than Lance's predictable 6), not to mention basically every other trainer has a pool of 30-40 Pokémon of mixed types (many of whom could have all the champions' signature Pokémon).

User Info: YamiJorie

3 years ago#122
Lance. He's no Dragon Tamer, he's a Flying-type champion.
Gotta catch em ALL? Good luck with that these days, kids!

User Info: Spikaya

3 years ago#123
Iris. I don't mind child champions, just... her outfit, that battlefield, that MUSIC just doesn't scream "Champion" to me. AT ALL.
Ya know, after all the random things I've said, you'd think people would start using them in their signatures. - azn_boy150

User Info: koopabros64

3 years ago#124
Anclation posted...
Who voted for Cynthia?

Anyway, Lance. Wallace actually knew how to make a good monotype team, unlike this guy.

He gets away with it for being somewhat of a badass.
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.

User Info: YukimuraCrimson

3 years ago#125
Cynthia, the only champ I managed to beat on first try, without using healing items during battle. I prefer fighting champs like her and Blue because of their variety and the ability to use your full team against theirs. It just plays a lot easier than relying on that one move that one of you poke's has

I would almost say that Iris was easier but my poke's where around the same lvl if not a bit higher thats the 1st that ever happened

User Info: J-Don-Bonne

3 years ago#126
I would've said Iris had Challenge Mode not just been introduced (I had a friend give it to me back when I was against Skyla), since that fight would've been easy(ish) without it, but I went with Blue.

He was piss-easy as Champ, because unlike the other Champs, I was already technically prepped for him. As a Gym Leader in HG/SS... that's a different story.
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.

User Info: BloodlustSweden

3 years ago#127
Wallace...because...*shudder at memories*
Strip the flesh! Salt the wounds! *Manical laughter*

User Info: snuffles504

3 years ago#128
I would like to take this time to point out that Wallace is currently in an overwhelming lead with a margin of 118 votes, and counting the two mis-votes that were myself and TranquilSea he's leading by 120.

Steven has the least amount of votes with 17 (again, counting mis-votes, that number should actually be 15).

That's a pretty loud statement as to which of them should be Hoenn's Champion.
....because shutup.
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!

User Info: supremeblaster

3 years ago#129

User Info: kingcam07

3 years ago#130
Wallace easily.
psn ID: kingcam07
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ACTUAL worst champion poll. (NO JOKE ANSWERS.)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived