This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ACTUAL worst champion poll. (NO JOKE ANSWERS.)

#121KitschgardenerPosted 5/21/2013 5:35:43 AM
27 people voted for Cynthia? Please never play a pokemon game again.

I didn't vote for Cynthia, but she felt kind of inexperienced in B2W2 when she hyped up a battle facility with competitors that were outclassed by the Battle Test and Battle Subway. The PWT looked rather bad when, one town over, "Nursery Aide Polka" had 9 fully-evolved Dragons at her disposal (3 more than Lance's predictable 6), not to mention basically every other trainer has a pool of 30-40 Pokémon of mixed types (many of whom could have all the champions' signature Pokémon).
#122YamiJoriePosted 5/21/2013 5:41:25 AM
Lance. He's no Dragon Tamer, he's a Flying-type champion.
---
Gotta catch em ALL? Good luck with that these days, kids!
#123SpikayaPosted 5/21/2013 5:43:22 AM
Iris. I don't mind child champions, just... her outfit, that battlefield, that MUSIC just doesn't scream "Champion" to me. AT ALL.
---
Ya know, after all the random things I've said, you'd think people would start using them in their signatures. - azn_boy150
#124koopabros64Posted 5/21/2013 5:58:55 AM
Anclation posted...
Who voted for Cynthia?

Anyway, Lance. Wallace actually knew how to make a good monotype team, unlike this guy.

He gets away with it for being somewhat of a badass.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#125YukimuraCrimsonPosted 5/21/2013 6:05:54 AM
Cynthia, the only champ I managed to beat on first try, without using healing items during battle. I prefer fighting champs like her and Blue because of their variety and the ability to use your full team against theirs. It just plays a lot easier than relying on that one move that one of you poke's has

I would almost say that Iris was easier but my poke's where around the same lvl if not a bit higher thats the 1st that ever happened
---
-Ymcn
#126J-Don-BonnePosted 5/21/2013 6:29:13 AM
I would've said Iris had Challenge Mode not just been introduced (I had a friend give it to me back when I was against Skyla), since that fight would've been easy(ish) without it, but I went with Blue.

He was piss-easy as Champ, because unlike the other Champs, I was already technically prepped for him. As a Gym Leader in HG/SS... that's a different story.
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.
#127BloodlustSwedenPosted 5/22/2013 2:42:55 AM
Wallace...because...*shudder at memories*
---
Strip the flesh! Salt the wounds! *Manical laughter*
#128snuffles504Posted 5/22/2013 8:41:59 AM
I would like to take this time to point out that Wallace is currently in an overwhelming lead with a margin of 118 votes, and counting the two mis-votes that were myself and TranquilSea he's leading by 120.

Steven has the least amount of votes with 17 (again, counting mis-votes, that number should actually be 15).

That's a pretty loud statement as to which of them should be Hoenn's Champion.
---
....because shutup.
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#129supremeblasterPosted 5/22/2013 8:48:15 AM
Iris....
Just....WHY?!
#130kingcam07Posted 5/22/2013 9:01:35 AM
Wallace easily.
---
psn ID: kingcam07