This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ACTUAL worst champion poll. (NO JOKE ANSWERS.)

#141sonicfanaticjtbPosted 5/22/2013 6:14:07 PM
zinformant posted...

Oh, I thought it was clear. It's irrelevant how good she is in Unova. She can both be one of Unova's best AND the worst champion at the same time. How good she is in Unova has no bearing on how she compares to the other champions. So, I was saying that doesn't have anything to do with this. This entire group is strong; she just happens to be the weakest link. It's not much against her given who the competition is.

And all that's irrelevant to what I posted. You're not very good at this.

You stated that she has very little going for her. I pointed out that she's one of the strongest trainers in Unova, and asked what more you wanted from her. This has nothing to do with the other champs.

Lets put it this way. What more do you want from a champ beyond them being established as being one of the strongest trainers in her region? Because, isn't that exactly what a champ is? The strongest trainer within their region? How can you have very little going for you when you are, up 'till you're dethroned by the MC, the best there is within your region?
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#142zinformantPosted 5/22/2013 6:22:26 PM
zinformant posted...
That's not a mature response. Iris had very little going for her relative to the other poll options excepting being lucky enough to be another Dragon trainer. Heck, it's worth noting Drayden could easily be the Champion had he took the Elite Four challenge, not her, considering how Black and White equate the two of them. She got lucky, and her being a champion was mostly circumstance.

I've amended my post for clarity. That's how I intended it to be read seeing as how the part immediately after the bold refers to Lance.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#143sonicfanaticjtbPosted 5/22/2013 6:29:58 PM
zinformant posted...

I've amended my post for clarity. That's how I intended it to be read seeing as how the part immediately after the bold refers to Lance.

'Kay. Now, what more do you want from her beyond being the strongest trainer in the Unova region? You still haven't answered that question.
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#144PChaosWMPosted 5/22/2013 6:40:00 PM
I'd go with Wallace for two reasons.

1.) He uses a mono-type team.
2.) His team is anywhere from 15 to 20 levels lower than the others (excluding challenge mode Iris).

On the first point, mono-type teams are not difficult to overcome. On the second point, it's not entirely his fault since (to my knowledge) he is the only Champion who has not received a post-E4 boost to his Pokemon's levels. Still, even if his Pokemon were raised another 15 or 20 levels you would still have to worry about the fact that most of his team is close to the same type.
---
Growing old is mandatory... growing up is optional.
Pokemon Black 2 FC - Mamoser / 0090-1828-2316
#145Capitan_KidPosted 5/22/2013 8:05:50 PM
zinformant posted...
TehTrumpCard posted...
Troll option: Iris

That's not a mature response. Iris had very little going for her excepting being lucky enough to be another Dragon trainer. Heck, it's worth noting Drayden could easily be the Champion had he took the Elite Four challenge, not her, considering how Black and White equate the two of them. She got lucky, and her being a champion was mostly circumstance.

Lol wut? She trounced Drayden and proved her self worthy of being the Champion
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#146Spartan_VicePosted 5/22/2013 8:11:16 PM
I put Iris but that's just because I steamrolled her in my playthrough. Wallace is probably the more sensible answer in general.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#147EbonMagicianPosted 5/22/2013 8:15:40 PM
wouldn't it technically HAVE to be Blue or Wallace? These people literally JUST became champion probably hours before you showed up, then you beat them and take their place, less then one day champions right there (assuming this works like real life where you take the place of the champion once you beat it)
---
3DS FC: Lotaphi 1118-1539-9491 --- Vita PSN: Bernkestel Wii U: Bernkastel
message me if you add me. yes, there is a spelling difference between my psn and wiiu