This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: Imposter should be the default ability for Ditto

#1M4nnimalPosted 5/19/2013 4:09:32 PM
Should Imposter be Ditto's default ability? - Results (48 votes)
Yes
81.25% (39 votes)
No
10.42% (5 votes)
Other
8.33% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Imposter Ditto pretty much makes Limber Ditto useless anyway.
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
#2SThiefNPosted 5/19/2013 4:11:39 PM
other?
---
Hardcore.
#3M4nnimal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 4:12:54 PM
SThiefN posted...
other?

I don't know, whenever there's a poll on this site without an "other" option people whine about it.
---
#4yzmanPosted 5/19/2013 4:13:19 PM
I always thought it should be its default ability. This is the only case where I can see that the DW ability literally obsoletes the normal ability. I can think of 0 times when you wouldn't prefer imposter.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#5M4nnimal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 4:19:16 PM
yzman posted...
I always thought it should be its default ability. This is the only case where I can see that the DW ability literally obsoletes the normal ability. I can think of 0 times when you wouldn't prefer imposter.

Yeah, I agree. Without the option of different movesets, Limber is just a waste of a turn and a likely OHKO due to Ditto's awful stats.
---
#6aurumArgentumPosted 5/19/2013 4:22:05 PM
yzman posted...
This is the only case where I can see that the DW ability literally obsoletes the normal ability.

Why would you ever run Stall or Keen Eye on Sableye when you could have Prankster?
---
I accidentally MK75
#7M4nnimal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 4:25:57 PM
aurumArgentum posted...
yzman posted...
This is the only case where I can see that the DW ability literally obsoletes the normal ability.

Why would you ever run Stall or Keen Eye on Sableye when you could have Prankster?

Because Sableye can still function to some degree with those abilities. Ditto is just a gimmick without Imposter. It can't function reasonably on almost any team.
---