This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, think we'll have another generation of high evolution requirements?

#1DarkFistsPosted 5/19/2013 6:20:05 PM
Gen 5 had some pretty insane level requirements for evolutions, such as Pawniard->Bisharp, Larvesta->Volcarona, and Deino's entire line.

So yeah, think we'll have another gen of that? :P
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#2GhetsisPosted 5/19/2013 6:22:19 PM
They weren't insane at all, since leveling was made significantly easier.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#3DaemonscharmPosted 5/19/2013 6:23:25 PM
Tynamo line, Litwick line, and Mienfoo line, Scraggy line..

Such a chore
---
http://i.imgur.com/oIpTazi.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg
#4DarkFists(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 6:24:42 PM
I used the wrong word, just meant high level reqs is all haha
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#5wolf riderPosted 5/19/2013 8:08:27 PM
Ghetsis posted...
They weren't insane at all, since leveling was made significantly easier.

Up until lvl 45 or so. Then it was grinding Audinos after the first E4 battle because everyone after had level 60+ pokes that didn't give exp commensurate to the 15 lvl difference.

DaemonscharmII posted...
Tynamo line, Litwick line, and Mienfoo line, Scraggy line..

Such a chore

Litwick was 41 and Scraggy was 37 iirc, which wasn't that bad in B/W

Mienfoo and the ones OP posted were ridiculous.
#6FeatherinePosted 5/19/2013 8:10:58 PM
Anything's possible. I mean, we have ordinary Pokemon who have Uber-level stats in certain areas, surpassing even some legendaries (Lookin' at you, Darmanitan. Chandelure. Haxorus). With Pokemon, it's all about surprises each generation.
#7Mewtwo_soulPosted 5/19/2013 8:12:17 PM
I hope not. I can understand a few at high levels, but a majority was pretty damn ridiculous. I prefer natural raising method from past Pokemon gens compared to GRIND GRINd AUDINO GRIND
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#8DarkFists(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 12:20:28 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
I hope not. I can understand a few at high levels, but a majority was pretty damn ridiculous. I prefer natural raising method from past Pokemon gens compared to GRIND GRINd AUDINO GRIND

Yeah, same here...the Audino trick made it more bearable, but it did get tiring...especially with the Pokemon that didn't get good until they evolved, heh
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#9Great_ReapettePosted 5/20/2013 12:22:24 PM
Some Pokemon in the same awesomeness tier as Bidoof and Dunsparce evolves at level 100.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#10WiiareVenomPosted 5/20/2013 12:25:08 PM
I was wondering the same thing the other day. I just hope that if there are, there weaker forms don't have abilities that lower their accuracy...Looking at you, Deino<.<
---
Join our bearded nation , our bearded population, our bearded operation. Its not an invitation, it is an expectation.