This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assuming Fennekin is a dog (fox..kinda)

#21TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 5/19/2013 10:57:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22NightinanglePosted 5/19/2013 11:02:45 PM
wqhat a buzzkill
#23LexifoxPosted 5/19/2013 11:05:28 PM
You guys are aware that they're not literal versions of the zodiac animals, right?

Charmander isn't a dragon.
Cyndaquil is a "fire mouse" in the Pokedex.
Torchic isn't male 100% of the time.
Tepig eventually grows tusks regardless of sex.
Fennekin is a fox.

If you're willing to take things less literally, things do add up.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#24RethalwolfPosted 5/19/2013 11:10:27 PM
stangkid95 posted...
Dear Arceus, that flying tiger looks awful. The only cool ones IMO are the rabbit, sheep, and the ox. The dog is meh. The cobra and the Sagittarius horse are a definite no. Besides they already made Ponyta. Why make another fire horse purely for this Zodiac theory? And the Houndour/Growlithe lines already fill the dog spot. I know it's supposed to be starters but I'm just not sure this theory is valid. That being said, I'd like to see a Fire sheep starter. I'd use that.

I'd like a starter fire sheep based on coal. It could become diamond, but its fluff would be black rock, not wool. Its horns could also grow, and it could become this volcano diamond goat thing.

That said of these designs, Sagittarius is my favorite but don't think it should be done this way.
Of these, the bunny... but make its ears helicopter or wings or something to make it flying based, or anything not fighting. Ground for pounding, idk
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#25iKhanicPosted 5/19/2013 11:12:31 PM
Lexifox posted...
You guys are aware that they're not literal versions of the zodiac animals, right?

Charmander isn't a dragon.
Cyndaquil is a "fire mouse" in the Pokedex.
Torchic isn't male 100% of the time.
Tepig eventually grows tusks regardless of sex.
Fennekin is a fox.

If you're willing to take things less literally, things do add up.

You missed the glaringly obvious fact that none of the Cyndaquil line is based on rats, and only 2 members of the line are even based on rodents.

But if they decided to go with the Zodiac theory later on, I think it would make some sense.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US