This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Goddamn fairy types.

#1LightningAce11Posted 5/19/2013 10:58:26 PM
I-ill be really angry if they are real! Y-you know what? Imma catch every damn fairy types and gut the bastards bow to stern. Hahahahahahaha!!!
---
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Pokemon X and Y female MC is my waifu
#2Dark Young LinkPosted 5/19/2013 11:00:02 PM
And then you'll die horribly, because even the smaller Pokemon can take out a human.
---
Nominate N for The Great GameFAQs Character Battle IX!
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#3LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 11:00:55 PM
Not if they're tied up, limbs cut off and electrocuted!
---
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Pokemon X and Y female MC is my waifu
#4Dark Young LinkPosted 5/19/2013 11:02:17 PM
You....

You are aware of the things Pokemon can survive right? Not to mention the chances of you getting to the "tying up" part is slim to none.

(Even if we weren't talking about fictional animals)
---
Nominate N for The Great GameFAQs Character Battle IX!
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#5stranksyPosted 5/20/2013 1:41:05 AM
Not if they're tied up, limbs cut off and electrocuted!

How do you tie them up if their limbs are cut off? I mean, I guess some of them have mouths that you could lash shut, but removing the limbs of almost every pokemon would result in a fleshy tube with decidedly little purchase for a rope.

Also, yeah, all that other stuff about how you'd get utterly destroyed by even something as meek as a level 8 pachirisu.
---
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.
#6Hierarchy225Posted 5/20/2013 1:47:15 AM(edited)
LightningAce11 posted...
I-ill be really angry if they are real! Y-you know what? Imma catch every damn fairy types and gut the bastards bow to stern. Hahahahahahaha!!!

Please.

A lone Magikarp with Tackle could kick your ass.

Also: Freak..
#7MrFingers07Posted 5/20/2013 2:39:13 AM
Why do people think Pokemon can take down Humans so easily? I mean there are humans with Mew-like stats.
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
#8RethalwolfPosted 5/20/2013 2:47:20 AM
MrFingers07 posted...
Why do people think Pokemon can take down Humans so easily? I mean there are humans with Mew-like stats.

Yeah, I swim a lot. I think I'd survive a flamethrower to the face.
ITT: Logic
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#9hmmmmnamePosted 5/20/2013 6:58:13 AM
Hopefully they change ALL the types around to make them more fitting *cough* gyarados/charizard.
---
See you Space Cowboy.
#10xyzlacticPosted 5/20/2013 7:01:10 AM
hmmmmname posted...
Hopefully they change ALL the types around to make them more fitting *cough* gyarados/charizard.

Charizard for Fairy/Fire
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh