This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I met probably the most annoying blissey ever today.

#1Thepenguinking2Posted 5/20/2013 11:58:10 AM
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-19421916

That thing just won't die.
---
http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/217.jpg best picture to ever face the interwebs.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#2hereforemnantPosted 5/20/2013 12:07:38 PM
That's why i don't competitively battle.
---
Senator Armstrong for President 2016
#3BurningFlareXPosted 5/20/2013 12:08:49 PM
You could have used Waterfall with Gyarados...?
---
I hate everything.
#4Thepenguinking2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 12:13:09 PM
BurningFlareX posted...

I was afraid blissey would've killed gyarados with seismic toss, so I didn't risk it.
---
http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/217.jpg best picture to ever face the interwebs.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#5jayman7Posted 5/20/2013 12:16:09 PM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
BurningFlareX posted...

I was afraid blissey would've killed gyarados with seismic toss, so I didn't risk it.

Seismic Toss can only deal 100 damage. A minimum-HP level 50 Gyarados has more than that. -_-
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#6BurningFlareXPosted 5/20/2013 12:26:39 PM
jayman7 posted...
BurningFlareX posted...

Seismic Toss can only deal 100 damage. A minimum-HP level 50 Gyarados has more than that. -_-

Doesn't it actually deal the same damage as the Pokemon's Level? (So it hits 50 against a Level 50 Gyarados.) Hence, a Level 100 Blissey can't OHKO even a Level 1 Pokemon, if she lacks an offensive move outside of Seismic Toss.
---
I hate everything.
#7Stormvale12Posted 5/20/2013 12:33:05 PM
BurningFlareX posted...
jayman7 posted...
BurningFlareX posted...

Doesn't it actually deal the same damage as the Pokemon's Level? (So it hits 50 against a Level 50 Gyarados.) Hence, a Level 100 Blissey can't OHKO even a Level 1 Pokemon, if she lacks an offensive move outside of Seismic Toss.

No, it uses the user's level.
---
White 2 FC: 1679 3141 2693
#8BurningFlareXPosted 5/20/2013 12:38:10 PM
Stormvale12 posted...
BurningFlareX posted...
jayman7 posted...
BurningFlareX posted...

No, it uses the user's level.

OOPS, my bad.
---
I hate everything.
#9ZabuzadonoPosted 5/20/2013 12:50:48 PM
Should've been over at turn 35.

You seriously took 60 turns to wipe a trainer that was using Oran berries and Berry Juice as held items?!?!?!
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#10_KGC_Posted 5/20/2013 1:39:49 PM(edited)
Wow.... that was bad. Literally would have been over if you brought in Gyarados at turn 7 and started to DD

BurningFlareX posted...

lmao WAT
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra