This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

most hilarious rumours you have heard about in-game events

#11Nintendo316TPosted 5/20/2013 6:45:40 PM
In r/b if you talk to Bill with Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite arranged in a specific order in your party, he would let you into a cave containing 151 pokeballs containing every pokemon at level 100.
---
PSN, X-Box Live, Steam: Nintendo316
Wii U: Nintend0316 3DS: 1375-7216-1904
#12wind64aPosted 5/20/2013 6:49:06 PM
If you leave a Raichu at the daycare until it reaches level 100 then the daycare guy will give you a Pikablu, and tell you that your Pokémon ran away. You can then find your former Raichu at the Power Plant as a newly evolved form.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#13Great_ReapettePosted 5/20/2013 6:51:28 PM
ITT: Pikablu

Anyway, mine was FRLG. :V If you beat the E4 65535 times, then headed to where Mewtwo was in Cerulean Cave, you would find Mew.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#14MichaelollPosted 5/20/2013 6:52:17 PM
Does anyone remember this?

something like you can get jirachi if the space station number is different like a certain number which changes once a day and you have to talk to the man :/

i remember leaving my game left on charged for days in a row
#15zinformantPosted 5/20/2013 6:53:39 PM(edited)
Great_Reapette posted...
ITT: Pikablu

Pikablu is number 183.

Michaeloll posted...

something like you can get jirachi if the space station number is different like a certain number which changes once a day and you have to talk to the man :/

I don't think it's this, specifically, but I recall one about needing a hundred Mossdeep rocket launches exactly for...something. I don't remember what the reward allegedly was.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#16BrightStar7Posted 5/20/2013 6:59:22 PM
Michaeloll posted...

Not quite that one, but another one would be that if you got to a certain number you would actually be allowed ONTO the space rocket and go into space to catch both Jirachi and Deoxys.

I think the ones starting from RSE era were far more believable than first 2 gens.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#17ThunderBlade5Posted 5/20/2013 6:59:29 PM
I remember being told about a Mist Stone hidden in Seafoam Islands. If found the stone had the power to evolve Mewtwo.

I also remember Bill's Secret Garden, located behind his house, and in the garden you could catch the other two starters you didn't pick.
---
Watch and be amazed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNzOVxHhjmQ
Not changing until the Buffalo Sabres win the Stanley Cup: Started 2/27/2011
#18deidara21Posted 5/20/2013 7:02:01 PM
I still remember the space thing lol
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#19zinformantPosted 5/20/2013 7:03:45 PM
Were there even any seriously believable, wacky rumors post-AG? I don't know any...maybe that's a sign of my age, but you don't hear about two health bars, pushing trucks, or cloud cities nowadays. Were these a result of poor information transfer at the turn of the century? Nowadays, with sites like this and SPP, there's no real excuse for anyone referencing shady Web sites for Pokémon info, which is probably how some of this was propagated.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#20nightblade_hawkPosted 5/20/2013 7:51:20 PM
There was this Rumor that if you catch Chansey in the Safari Zone, put her in the Daycare until you finished the Game and then returned to Daycare you would get an Egg which contains Mew.

Another interesting Rumor was that you could put a Male and Female Pokemon into the Daycare in Gold and Silver which would breed new and more powerful Types.

You could also somehow catch the Ghost in the Lavandia Tower.