This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Outrage will become such a liability if Fairy immunity is true

#21koopabros64Posted 5/21/2013 6:44:19 AM
if they stay true to their name then fairy types will be weak lil pansies anyway. with like some doduo level stats

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQanXS0WjDiCaJvM2Waq0G1Ci0JRLFVjHtJkfjgFmraY9dPFlJMQQ
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#22Emerald_MeliosPosted 5/21/2013 6:59:27 AM
BoyOfBattle posted...
if they stay true to their name then fairy types will be weak lil pansies anyway. with like some doduo level stats

And if they're not?
#23ZabuzadonoPosted 5/21/2013 7:04:44 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
emmjayy2332 posted...
Dragon noobs crying about fairies

Thrash isn't used often, and Electric and Fighting-type moves don't have a multi-turn move you can be locked into. Outrage could become useless in comparison to stuff like Dragon Claw that gives you the opportunity to switch moves.

Choice items will get worse without the ability to use Dragon-type moves and get that coverage.

Best test would be Petal Dance vs Sap Sipper.

IIRC if you have hit something once and then hit an immunity, your rampage ends and you get auto-confused. If you hit the immunity first, you don't get auto-confused and you can choose another move (unless choiced).
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner