This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It seems they fed WPM with fake info.. (pic inside)

#11NewbieN00bPosted 5/21/2013 3:47:46 AM(edited)
Sephirotht posted...
The first one sounded believable, but the second not so much. Especially that holding it upside down to evolve.

I could see holding it upside down. Pretty sure GF is looking for a way to use the gyro.

It's the EV stuff that is fishy if you ask me.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#12KitschgardenerPosted 5/21/2013 3:46:18 AM
The first one sounded believable, but the second not so much. Especially that holding it upside down to evolve.

Not saying it's true, but do you seriously think Game Freak isn't interested in (ab)using 3DS features and/or gimmicky gameplay? Finding Feebas, etc.
#13GTomahawkPosted 5/21/2013 3:50:47 AM
I guess it's worth noting that the guy who leaked the starters in Gen V pulled this and they still turned out to be true.

But I'm assuming nothing this is dumb enough already.
#14crunchy612Posted 5/21/2013 3:54:57 AM
Just 5.5 more months... Just 5.5 more months....
---
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
YancyYancyYancyYancyYancy! <3 http://i.imgur.com/5o2PG35.png
#15SephirothtPosted 5/21/2013 3:56:28 AM
Kitschgardener posted...

Not saying it's true, but do you seriously think Game Freak isn't interested in (ab)using 3DS features and/or gimmicky gameplay? Finding Feebas, etc.

I can see them making use of 3DS features, but holding it upside down just sounds so lame.
---
Officially faved Ninetales, everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
Facebook: http://alturl.com/juupo
#16NewbieN00bPosted 5/21/2013 4:06:45 AM(edited)
Sephirotht posted...
Kitschgardener posted...

I can see them making use of 3DS features, but holding it upside down just sounds so lame.

'I don't like it so it's not true'?
WPM comment on the whole deal plz.
(even an 'IDK' would be fine)
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#17crunchy612Posted 5/21/2013 4:07:39 AM
More like it's so stupid it can't be true.

If GF wants to use the gyro function, the flying/levitate battles would be the ones to take advantage of it, not evolution.
---
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
YancyYancyYancyYancyYancy! <3 http://i.imgur.com/5o2PG35.png
#18RX02BansheePosted 5/21/2013 4:10:20 AM
NewbieN00b posted...
Sephirotht posted...
Kitschgardener posted...

To be fair it also sounds downright impractical, and would kill the 3D effect to boot, so those do make it sound unlikely.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
If a video game needs to sell more than a million copies to break even it has problems.
#19NewbieN00bPosted 5/21/2013 4:14:50 AM(edited)
RX02Banshee posted...
NewbieN00b posted...
Sephirotht posted...
Kitschgardener posted...

To be fair it also sounds downright impractical, and would kill the 3D effect to boot, so those do make it sound unlikely.

...doesn't the gyro kill the 3D effect in general?

(I honest'y have no idea WTF the designers were thinking when they went '3D plus Gyro lol')

Though, I'd have to see the level up screen, as most of the time you level up in battle, and if you have to flip the screen during a level in battle that means a pokemon can evolve in battle which hasn't happened before.

Something doesn't add up unless they added the ability to evolve in battle. Or a different way of leveling aside from battles and rare candies.
(tl;dr I kinda agree that is is fishy)
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#20SephirothtPosted 5/21/2013 4:14:42 AM
NewbieN00b posted...
Sephirotht posted...
Kitschgardener posted...

WPM comment on the whole deal plz.
(even an 'IDK' would be fine)

Good job jumping to conclusions. Typical X board response.
Didn't say I dislike it, just that it sounds so meaningless. "I want to evolve this Pokemon! *Whoop* I'll hold my 3DS upside-down to make it happen! :D"

That's facepalm material. :/
---
Officially faved Ninetales, everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
Facebook: http://alturl.com/juupo