This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Scizor is going to have a field day..

#1Hierarchy225Posted 5/21/2013 5:12:57 AM
Assuming fairy type is real. Also my Chansey will be laughing at lati@s more often that she does now.
#2scrappybristolPosted 5/21/2013 5:14:06 AM
But if Fairy is real you can see Fire types getting used for as well.
---
This sig is significant
#3Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 5:16:53 AM(edited)
Fire pokemon still have to worry about rocks, and Earthquake.. And rain.
I'm not too worried about fire Pokemon.
#4RX02BansheePosted 5/21/2013 5:20:24 AM
I fully expect Jirachi to get voted Ubers if it gets retyped. It's already powerful and questionable as it is, being outright immune to Dragon (and if they keep Steel won't be weak to Steel) could very well finally push it over the edge.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
If a video game needs to sell more than a million copies to break even it has problems.
#5pokemonfreak97Posted 5/21/2013 5:26:18 AM
Yeah, Jirachi with the Fairy-type from the rumor would be OP. If this happens, I can see Scizor going Uber followed by Metagross filling his old role.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#6iKhanicPosted 5/21/2013 5:26:55 AM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Fire pokemon still have to worry about rocks, and Earthquake.. And rain.
I'm not too worried about fire Pokemon.

If you have a scizor, fire types are the only thing you have to worry about.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#7Slayerblade11Posted 5/21/2013 5:35:46 AM
Scizor isn't going to be anywhere near uber. It's still going to be a one trick pony that is stopped by anything reasonably bulky.
#8Great_ReapettePosted 5/21/2013 5:41:01 AM
Slayerblade11 posted...
Scizor isn't going to be anywhere near uber. It's still going to be a one trick pony that is stopped by anything reasonably bulky.

Scizor has remained at least BL since its introduction, and in the B/W metagame it has 3 Uber sets alone. 3 > 1.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#9RX02BansheePosted 5/21/2013 5:45:02 AM
Great_Reapette posted...
Slayerblade11 posted...

Scizor has remained at least BL since its introduction, and in the B/W metagame it has 3 Uber sets alone. 3 > 1.

Last I checked it itself is not Uber, merely usable in Ubers.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
If a video game needs to sell more than a million copies to break even it has problems.
#10Great_ReapettePosted 5/21/2013 5:47:20 AM
RX02Banshee posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
Slayerblade11 posted...

Last I checked it itself is not Uber, merely usable in Ubers.

I never said it was Uber. I just said it had 3 Uber sets. Implying sets usable in Ubers.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.