This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Im getting better at playing

#1rocketgenoPosted 5/21/2013 6:19:34 AM
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-19521523
see what i did there
---
Official Geno of the SSBU Forums!!!!!
Official Absol of the X/Y Forums!!!!!!!!!!!
#2InhaledCornPosted 5/21/2013 6:23:15 AM
No, because I don't know which one is you.

If you're the guy who lost, you still got a long way to go.

If you're the guy who won, that guy was a scrub because there was no way a Jolteon should move after Ninetales.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I support the Fairy-type.
#3Hierarchy225Posted 5/21/2013 6:30:01 AM(edited)
If you're the player who won that was a pretty straight forward match. Your opponent barely even countered the obvious moves being thrown around.

If you're the one who lost I guess you're proud of that flame charge houndoom? That was kind of alright, but you've still got a long way to go.

Also how the hell did that Ninetales out speed that Venusaur in the sun? Same with Jolteon.
#4rocketgeno(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 6:29:37 AM
Hierarchy225 posted...
If you're the player who won that was a pretty straight forward match. Your opponent didn't even bother to try, and counter the obvious moves being thrown around.

If you're the one who lost I guess you're proud of that flame charge houndoom? That was kind of alright, but you've still got a long way to go.

I was the won who won, with my sun team.
---
#5Hierarchy225Posted 5/21/2013 6:31:45 AM(edited)
rocketgeno posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
If you're the player who won that was a pretty straight forward match. Your opponent didn't even bother to try, and counter the obvious moves being thrown around.

Well that's good. But like the other poster said that trainer was pretty awful. It might be a bit premature to say you're getting better simply because you beat him/her.
#6rocketgeno(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 6:32:38 AM
Hierarchy225 posted...
rocketgeno posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...

Well that's good. But like the other poster said that trainer was pretty awful. It might be a bit premature to say you're getting better simply because you beat him/her.

Well, I was trying hitmonlee and it is really working
---