This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever CORRECTLY predicted something for a future gen game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever CORRECTLY predicted something for a future gen game?
2 years ago#21
Predicted a correct translation of a Japanese Pokemon name into its English counterpart (Goukazaru, meaning "hell-fire monkey," into Infernape). I don't know Japanese, btw.
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra)
2 years ago#22
ChiefCole posted...
blackshoelace posted...
Haven't done it yet but here I go:
- Xerneas is Psychic/Electric
- there are no new types

Horrible predictions

Only if they turn out to proven incorrect, in which case they'd be completely wrong, not horrible.
GoldenEye 007: [DS]Renfreak @ 2641-0130-7739
2 years ago#23
I predicted a Grass eeveelution, but expected it to retcon the Leaf Stone into being its method of evolution.
3DS Friend Code: 3780-9494-9880
Steam ID: bamseyboy
2 years ago#24
I predicted that there would be new Pokémon in Gen VI.

GameFreak read my mind.
2 years ago#25
assuming that things go as expected, I correctly predicted several years ago that if they ever made a new type, it'd be Fairy type.
2 years ago#26
This guy did:
Why the random song?
2 years ago#27
During Gen II, I invented a Pokemon that was extremely powerful but was disobedient to ANY trainer, even one with 8 badges, a concept realized through Slaking. I also came up with a move called Heat Wave that ended up becoming a real move. Finally, I predicted that the next Grass starter would be the "dragon-like" starter of the three, to follow after Charizard and Feraligatr.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
2 years ago#28
I guessed Grass and Psychic Eeveelutions. Didn't happen at the same time, but I'll count it.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292-6017-5477 (Sid)
Statement: Just a simple droid here, ma'am. Nothing to see. Move along.
2 years ago#29
The repel feature in Black and White 2, i'd been expecting it for several Generations but at least they finally got around to it.
Senator Armstrong for President 2016
2 years ago#30
I forgot I also predicted a Gold/Silver remake but not to the extent GameFreak did (heavy story tweaks and many new areas as well as walking partner pokemon). Then again, after Fire Red/Leaf Green, I think we ALL predicted that it would happen lol
If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, be sure to check the enclosed instruction book
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever CORRECTLY predicted something for a future gen game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived