This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stop posting leaks in topic titles. They're spoilers.

#1JagusPosted 5/21/2013 6:21:32 PM
I know people will want to say "herp derp they're not verified," but the truth is, as time goes on, it's getting more likely that these leaks will be true. Please stop posting about them without any spoilers.
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
#2TherianReturnsPosted 5/21/2013 6:23:23 PM
Yeah, people who don't want to be spoiled, totally would hang around discussion boards. If they don't want to be spoiled, they wouldn't be here. #facepalm
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. YouTube, Instagram and Twitter coming soon.
#3DoctorJimmy133Posted 5/21/2013 6:24:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4PkmTrainerAbramPosted 5/21/2013 6:24:32 PM
TherianReturns posted...
Yeah, people who don't want to be spoiled, totally would hang around discussion boards. If they don't want to be spoiled, they wouldn't be here. #facepalm

I guess you can post something decent sometimes.
*hands you a Gold Star Sticker*
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493, Rocket Knight Adventures, and Comic Zone(Sega Genesis)
#5Duskull24Posted 5/21/2013 6:24:53 PM

^This.
It'd be like a person going on a diet and going to an all you can eat buffet for lunch everyday
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#6Jagus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 6:25:53 PM
TherianReturns posted...

There are spoiler tags. Don't be an idiot.

I wasn't even talking about Fairy type. I'm talking about things like "Karos is a war torn region," "you evolve Pokemon by flipping the DS upside down," "X is getting an evolution," etc.
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
#7TherianReturnsPosted 5/21/2013 6:26:09 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
TherianReturns posted...

Why are you trying to start something with me? Sooooooory, I just didn't feel like reading a wall of your homemade anime text. My motto is "if I wanna post something, I'm gonna post it"
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. YouTube, Instagram and Twitter coming soon.
#8PkmTrainerAbramPosted 5/21/2013 6:27:23 PM
But it's true though. If someone doesn't want to be spoiled, they shouldn't go to where they are being discussed, especially before release.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493, Rocket Knight Adventures, and Comic Zone(Sega Genesis)
#9DoctorJimmy133Posted 5/21/2013 6:27:55 PM

^This.
It'd be like a person going on a diet and going to an all you can eat buffet for lunch everyday

The difference is that you eat at an all-you-can-eat buffet and leave without gaining weight. It's possible. Just like you should be able to go to a message board that mods spoilers without being spoiled.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#10PkmTrainerAbramPosted 5/21/2013 6:28:05 PM
TherianReturns posted...
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
TherianReturns posted...

Why are you trying to start something with me? Sooooooory, I just didn't feel like reading a wall of your homemade anime text. My motto is "if I wanna post something, I'm gonna post it"

Just take the compliment?
---