This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stop posting leaks in topic titles. They're spoilers.

#31mashimizuPosted 5/21/2013 8:34:09 PM
It is if they go to the bad part of town, you know what your getting into. Dont get me wrong, I agree with what your saying, but at the end of the day you can't trust strangers. Its best to just avoid forums if you don't wanna be spoiled. That's what I do.
#32JacornonthecobPosted 5/21/2013 8:39:40 PM
There are no spoilers in Pokemon games, you don't play it for the story or to find out in your own that flipping your 3ds on level up evolves Inkay, you play to kill other players.
#33NekoHime64Posted 5/21/2013 8:42:33 PM
GameFaqs = Bad part of town.

Internet = Bad part of town

Life = Bad part of town.

Do your part to clean up the streets yo!
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#34MagikarpRulesPosted 5/21/2013 8:54:55 PM
TC kinda reminds me of Axzeux about the spoilers thing. And sorry, but that's not a compliment.
#35freedreePosted 5/22/2013 1:44:08 PM
If that war-torn Kalos rumor is true, then I don't think it can be a spoiler , it would be part of the setting, I don't think you suddenly find out the country is at war half way through the game, especially if the war has been going on for awhile, it would be something known at the beginning of the game. Besides, something big like that would be used by nintendo to sell the game probably.
#36BigWorldJustPosted 5/22/2013 1:48:53 PM
Where are people getting these leaks from??
---
PSN ID: xXMiista_St0ner
3DS FC: 2148-8253-4976
#37NekoHime64Posted 5/22/2013 1:49:54 PM
BigWorldJust posted...
Where are people getting these leaks from??

COMPLETELY trustworthy sites I'm sure.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#38Archwing3441Posted 5/22/2013 1:56:46 PM
how can anything be spoilers yet? Things that are confirmed was told to the public and everything else is fan made speculation. EX: An example would be if someone on a FFX board, before the game came out, speculated that Tidus dies in the end because of how the intro sounded like a flash back It's not really a spoiler when it's fan based theories or speculation on a game that hasn't even been out yet so how would they even know if it's true.
---
Nintendo? PlayStation? no...
http://mangafox.me/manga/mel_kano/v03/c016/27.html