This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy type...

#1PMDWarriorPosted 5/22/2013 12:31:40 AM
Anyone think Gamefreak might actually do it(Make it a type)? I never really considered it before,but it might be a possibility now that it's apparently confirmed Sylveon is a new type(Pokemon Smash,not speculation).It would be a little weird for there to be a new type after 4 Generations(Dark and Steel came in Gen2) but its not like they havent surprised us before.
#2Arne83Posted 5/22/2013 12:35:14 AM
First off...

PMDWarrior posted...
now that it's apparently confirmed Sylveon is a new type

No. It hasn't. It's just been heavily hinted at.

Second... I think that we might be seeing a new type, yeah. Will it be "fairy"? I can't really say until I see something official. But it does seem to be the most likely possibility.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#3ArmandoXIIIlPosted 5/22/2013 12:35:38 AM
If fairy type, or any new type does not exist, I will stand outside in the rain so I get really cold, and my nipples become hard. I will proceed to get a pair of scissors and cut off the big bump right in the middle of both nipples, then I will pour a liter of cologne on my chest.
---
Formerly DoctorTitor
None of us on this board are garbage! We are a GAMEFAQS, and we're darn proud of it! - MMX377
#4NeonDragon9000Posted 5/22/2013 12:36:31 AM
For those who are convinced it will be localized into something else...

How do you explain the Fairy egg group? Why wasn't that localized into something else?
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#5Arne83Posted 5/22/2013 12:37:30 AM
ArmandoXIIIl posted...
If fairy type, or any new type does not exist, I will stand outside in the rain so I get really cold, and my nipples become hard. I will proceed to get a pair of scissors and cut off the big bump right in the middle of both nipples, then I will pour a liter of cologne on my chest.

... You're taking this way too seriously.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#6HemerukioPosted 5/22/2013 12:39:35 AM(edited)
Until a bit ago, I would've called BS and claimed it was either a Normal or Flying evolution, but... on top of Smash, Fairy type and Sylveon are basically the main hype machines and discussions going on with X and Y right now. At the very least, if Sylveon isn't a new type at all, their momentum for the game, and the excitement of a large majority of people, are gonna get crushed. I'd definitely say we have a new type on our hands. Not just for the sake of having one, but at this point, for the sake of the maximum potential for success and drawing in money.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nh9mNfm11rnkfgmo1_500.jpg
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.
#7WorstFanEverPosted 5/22/2013 12:39:29 AM
ArmandoXIIIl posted...

That's ****ing gross. Don't do that, please.
---
Melo, Bulls, and Spurs Hater.
Currently riding dat HEAT ****.
#8ArmandoXIIIlPosted 5/22/2013 12:41:08 AM
WorstFanEver posted...
ArmandoXIIIl posted...

I'm not going to do it, because there will be a new type.

If the unlikely event happens that there is no new type, I'll even send you the bit of my nip in the mail if you give me your address or something.
---
Formerly DoctorTitor
None of us on this board are garbage! We are a GAMEFAQS, and we're darn proud of it! - MMX377
#9WorstFanEverPosted 5/22/2013 12:44:01 AM
ArmandoXIIIl posted...
WorstFanEver posted...
ArmandoXIIIl posted...

I'm not going to do it, because there will be a new type.

If the unlikely event happens that there is no new type, I'll even send you the bit of my nip in the mail if you give me your address or something.

I agree there. Anyway, If it is Fairy type I hope Sylveon is one of those who kill people for fun.
---
Melo, Bulls, and Spurs Hater.
Currently riding dat HEAT ****.
#10fahademonPosted 5/22/2013 12:44:10 AM
PMDWarrior posted...
Anyone think Gamefreak might actually do it(Make it a type)? I never really considered it before,but it might be a possibility now that it's apparently confirmed Sylveon is a new type(Pokemon Smash,not speculation).It would be a little weird for there to be a new type after 4 Generations(Dark and Steel came in Gen2) but its not like they havent surprised us before.

This post...it feels way too familiar...>_>

Back on topic:It may be a new type,but the new type could be anything.They may have also changed the type chart.
---
There will come a day when I shoot myself in the head for saying this.-TVirusPredator
Waiting for:Jump Stars Victory Vs,Pokemon X/Y,Digimon Re:Digitize(3DS).