This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy type...

#11Arne83Posted 5/22/2013 12:54:17 AM
WorstFanEver posted...
ArmandoXIIIl posted...
WorstFanEver posted...
ArmandoXIIIl posted...
If fairy type, or any new type does not exist, I will stand outside in the rain so I get really cold, and my nipples become hard. I will proceed to get a pair of scissors and cut off the big bump right in the middle of both nipples, then I will pour a liter of cologne on my chest.

That's ****ing gross. Don't do that, please.

I'm not going to do it, because there will be a new type.

If the unlikely event happens that there is no new type, I'll even send you the bit of my nip in the mail if you give me your address or something.

I agree there. Anyway, If it is Fairy type I hope Sylveon is one of those who kill people for fun.

I can just see the Dex entry... "Sylveon uses it cute appearance to draw the attention of travelers and lead them to an unknown location. Those that fall for this are never seen or heard from again."
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#12PMDWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 4:02:58 AM
Arne83 posted...
First off...

PMDWarrior posted...
now that it's apparently confirmed Sylveon is a new type

No. It hasn't. It's just been heavily hinted at.

Second... I think that we might be seeing a new type, yeah. Will it be "fairy"? I can't really say until I see something official. But it does seem to be the most likely possibility.

Look at the names!Sylveon=Sylvan=Forest/Fairy.
German:Feelinara=Fee=Fairy.

What else could it be?
#13fahademonPosted 5/22/2013 4:09:57 AM
fahademon posted...
PMDWarrior posted...
Anyone think Gamefreak might actually do it(Make it a type)? I never really considered it before,but it might be a possibility now that it's apparently confirmed Sylveon is a new type(Pokemon Smash,not speculation).It would be a little weird for there to be a new type after 4 Generations(Dark and Steel came in Gen2) but its not like they havent surprised us before.

This post...it feels way too familiar...>_>

Aha! I remember now!

There is a 0% chance of this happening. :p
---
There will come a day when I shoot myself in the head for saying this.-TVirusPredator
Waiting for:Jump Stars Victory Vs,Pokemon X/Y,Digimon Re:Digitize(3DS).
#14David_741Posted 5/22/2013 4:16:51 AM
PMDWarrior posted...
Arne83 posted...
First off...

PMDWarrior posted...
now that it's apparently confirmed Sylveon is a new type

No. It hasn't. It's just been heavily hinted at.

Second... I think that we might be seeing a new type, yeah. Will it be "fairy"? I can't really say until I see something official. But it does seem to be the most likely possibility.

Look at the names!Sylveon=Sylvan=Forest/Fairy.
German:Feelinara=Fee=Fairy.

What else could it be?

Sylph is a air elemental so I would assume a flying type.
---
FC: 5286 0685 2561