This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What feature do you hope returns in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What feature do you hope returns in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y?
2 years ago#1
The two things I hope that return in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y is the Pokemon Dreamworld and the Habitat List from Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Hopefully they don't plan on getting rid of the Dreamworld because it took me forever just to get my house to where its at today.
---
Pokemon White 2: 3268-2890-5278 (Justin)
2 years ago#2
Vs. Seeker-it make pokemon so much fun to play as a whoop trainers over and over again.
2 years ago#3
All past features with nothing left out. From Day and night to Join Avenue and everything in between. The 3DS can hold all of it
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. YouTube, Instagram and Twitter coming soon.
2 years ago#4
I want day/night AND seasons to be in the one game!!

With Pokemon being exclusive to certain seasons and time... ie, some Pokemon only appear at night during Winter...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013
2 years ago#5
TherianReturns posted...
All past features with nothing left out. From Day and night to Join Avenue and everything in between.

I completely agree. I have enjoyed all of the past features!
---
If you are reading this it means we're now dating. Love you...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5e9enUjaHU
2 years ago#6
Pokemon following you.
And the Poketch.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
2 years ago#7
The habitat list, seriously the best thing GF ever added in BW2.
2 years ago#8
walking
2 years ago#9
Gym rematch
---
Volunteer at DWP. Jobs done 23--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Official Victini of every pokemon board.
2 years ago#10
Gambling. Start the addictions young.
---
The official nothing of nothing at the moment.
Return Moe! D:<
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What feature do you hope returns in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived