This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A new entry hazard move?

#1David_741Posted 5/22/2013 8:36:28 AM
There are only 3 currently as gen 5 brought nothing new.

I think that a new version of Spikes would be cool but won't be as deadly as new version of Stealth rock.

An idea was like Spikes but instead of damage it lowered speed or something. Basically a sticky goo that slows all grounded pokemon by one level.

This probably would be overpowered , but yeah just an example.

A new version of Stealth Rock however would be very interesting.
Nothing silly like Stealth Dragon or Stealth Psychic, but things like a Stealth Ice, which makes sense (icicles) could be a possibly.

However it would have to replace stealth Rock otherwise the average Flying type would loose half their health just switching in. (Poor Salamence would lose 75% health).

This would be a huge slap in the face to the dual type dragons, Dragon/Flying and Dragon/Ground who lose half their health.

What do you think?
---
FC: 5286 0685 2561
#2DarkDragon386Posted 5/22/2013 8:40:44 AM
I say since we got stealth rock, they should just make a stealth version of everything. But, they can't stack.

I mean, it kind of is more fair rather than make rock the premiere type.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#3David_741(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 8:47:20 AM
Stealth Psychic is silly, you only would need a few types. Stealth Ice makes sense.

If they made Stealth Everything then I also want a base power 95 special move of everything (which there won't be )
---
FC: 5286 0685 2561
#4Faust_8Posted 5/22/2013 8:54:23 AM
They should make a normal entry hazard that is as strong as Stealth Rock but if you use it while the enemy has deployed Stealth Rock against you, it doubles its power.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#5caddiwPosted 5/22/2013 8:58:53 AM
An electric type "stealth rock" sounds cool. I think it'd be an amazing move if when the opponent switched pokemon they take damage but also have a small chance of getting paralyzed.
---
Black 2 FC: 4943 4394 9353
#6Great_ReapettePosted 5/22/2013 10:13:48 AM
Toxic spikes but with paralysis

It shall be called

TETANUS
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#7White_QueenPosted 5/22/2013 10:18:31 AM
Faerie Fire - burns enemies on entry, except for Fire Types and other Fairy types.

Or

Pixie Dust - causes a random status ailment upon entry - can even poison Steel and poison types, burn Fire types, freeze ice types, etc.
#8Great_ReapettePosted 5/22/2013 10:22:26 AM(edited)
White_Queen posted...
Faerie Fire - burns enemies on entry, except for Fire Types and other Fairy types.

"They fly over to Wolfe Island sprinkling faerie dust all over! Except it's really more like battery acid and it burns your skin until you die!"
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#9MrFingers07Posted 5/22/2013 10:21:45 AM
Hot coal.

brb burn
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
#10pbandjamesPosted 5/22/2013 10:39:20 AM
Lava Flow - Does damage to all types except Fire, Flying, and Pokémon with Levitate.

Could be cool.
---
Game news is the best news.