This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How's your X/Y in game teams looking so far?

#71LaManoNeraIIPosted 5/23/2013 7:53:06 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
GATTJT posted...
Anyone planning their xy in game teams, at this point, is a moron.

That is incredibly rude.

But it's the truth. There's really not enough info revealed to plan an xy in game team unless you're going to make a team from the 10 6th gen pokemon they've revealed thus far.

Not really true.

X/Y is a new beginning for the main series. Its the first fully 3D main entry. I'm sure there's tons of people who want to see their old favorites finally fully realized.

As for me, not knowing the final evos, I'm going Chespin for starter (hes a damn chestnut!!!). Then my all time fav Machamp and one of the bad boy bugs Pinsir/Scizor/Heracross. I'll leave the last three for whatever.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#72Mudkip43Posted 5/23/2013 8:03:06 PM
Froakie Final Evolution
Sylveon
Panchum Final Evolution
Venusaur(If you can actually get Kanto Starters)
Fire Type Pokemon
Flying Type Pokemon
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#73Rose_MagePosted 5/23/2013 8:12:53 PM
Froakie and five others I have yet to decide upon.
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#74BountyanPosted 5/23/2013 8:14:04 PM
Chespin and Helioptile are the only ones I know for sure I'm going to use at this point- unless their evolutions end up sucking.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#75CornMoose2010Posted 5/23/2013 8:14:23 PM
Well,
1. Fennekin evo (Fire/Psychic)
2. Assuming it's true, Pangoro, the Dark/Fighting Pancham evo! Dark to tackle Fennekin's weakness to Ghost, and Fighting against Dark. His Fighting weakness is taken care of by Fennekin.
3... Some Grass type. If the rumor is true, Venusaur. Pangoro can handle Ice and Psychic.
4. Gyarados. Surf, beating Rock, Ground, and Fire, awesome.
5. Golurk. Need to beat Electric.
6. Fletchling evo. Need Fly!
---
Rawbots: Robot crafting sandbox on PC/Mac/Linux/WiiU, maybe Occulus Rift/Ouya/iOS/Android/PS4. On Kickstarter.
#76BlueGaryOakPosted 5/23/2013 8:30:45 PM
I only use new Pokémon from that region.

I sort of dislike when people use old Pokémon for in-game. Like it ignores the new too much.

Even though gen 2 was horrible on variety and I was so mad I couldn't get Houndour until freaking Kanto....my gosh so poorly handled.
---
Darkdragongirl's alt.
#77emeraldfox_09Posted 5/23/2013 8:51:00 PM
Chespin
Leafeon/Sylveon - Depending on how Eevee's new eveolution method is, where the Moss Rock is located. If Eevee is a wild Pokemon I may use both.
Pokemon
Pokemon
Pokemon
Pokemon

Sixth gen because yeeeeeah
---
The Official Leafeon everywhere. Get at me
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.
#78iKhanicPosted 5/23/2013 8:52:15 PM
I never plan a team before I play. I go through the game, and when I like a newly captured pokemon enough or need one enough to add it to my team, I do so and cut the least useful/liked member.

But I will say this. I'll probably take Fennekin for my starter and evolve it into Vulpyre.
For the Kanto Starter I'll pick Bulbasaur as it complements Fire-types nicely. I'd love to pick Charmander and evolve it into the Great Zard, but unfortunately two blaze fire starters is unwise.
Eevee will evolve into Espeon, because well, I use Espeon wherever I can because it's a beast w/ and w/o Magic Bounce
My legendary of Choice is Yveltal.

So I guess I have 4 pseudo-permanent members established:

Fennekin->"Vulpyre"
Bulbasaur->Venusaur
Eevee-> Espeon
Yveltal
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#79Art_BuddyPosted 5/23/2013 9:03:06 PM
Like this.
http://i.imgur.com/VUyCaln.png
---
"I'm going to kill you. Not today, not tomorrow... But I WILL kill you." - Rick Grimes
#80BikdipOnABusPosted 5/23/2013 9:06:07 PM
1) one of the starters
2) a fairy type of some sort, assuming it's real
3) a Pokemon of the other new type, if there is one
4-6) ???

I'm not committing to any currently shown Pokemon yet, and I haven't decided on a starter either. I do know that I will not be using any Gen 1-5 Pokemon though.
---
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.