This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has Nintendo's E3 lineup been confirmed?

#1P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 5/22/2013 2:36:44 PM
I know they won't be holding a press conference, but I'm sure they'll still be there in some form.

If that's the case, has there been any official word on their lineup thus far?
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#2Brandon042487Posted 5/22/2013 2:44:42 PM
I have yet so see a Pokemon game be showcased at an E3, if one was I don't recall it.

I'm guessing it will have some time to talk about the. Windwaker remake.
---
This Sig required 1.21 gigawatts of power to create.
#3Noble-HeartPosted 5/22/2013 2:45:47 PM
No word on Nintendo's E3 lineup, but they will have a NIntendo direct bebore E3 showcasing the new Smash bros, Mario kart and 3d mario game.
---
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board
#4NewbieN00bPosted 5/22/2013 2:46:57 PM
Pokemon has never been at E3, IIRC.

But I don't think there is a lineup yet, either.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#5reaverzPosted 5/22/2013 2:49:26 PM
GameFreak seems to prefer doing their own thing for Pokemon games, so I wouldn't expect to see Pokemon X and Y in any of the Nintendo Directs or small presentations. At most I would expect a mention of them as part of the 3DS lineup in the Fall.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#6R0cks0l1ddPosted 5/22/2013 2:52:18 PM
The only reason Pokemon is barely at E3 before because it isn't far enough into localization to be there. It's a bit different this time so I wouldn't be surprised if we get a trailer at the least. XD was also at E3 the year it was released after being announced only a short time before. There was also the Pokemon Emerald trailer but it was completely pointless.
---
Official everything of every board.
#7Brandon042487Posted 5/22/2013 2:53:28 PM
I mean it could be mentioned since Pokemon moving to the 3DS is a noticeable move, not only how the art style of the game changes, there could be a significant increase of cinematics in Pokemon X and Y, look at Black 2 anf White 2, out of all main Pokemon games it had a lot of cinema that was pretty decent to watch. With the 3DS capabilities we could see by far the most visually stimulating generation of Pokemon.

This is my opinion based on current gameplay pictures and videos and I know all that was shown may not be reflected in the final product of the games.
---
This Sig required 1.21 gigawatts of power to create.
#8TyranidomegaPosted 5/22/2013 2:55:33 PM
Noble-Heart posted...
No word on Nintendo's E3 lineup, but they will have a NIntendo direct bebore E3 showcasing the new Smash bros, Mario kart and 3d mario game.

When's E3?
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#9SettaWorldTeethPosted 5/22/2013 2:55:39 PM
Brandon042487 posted...
I have yet so see a Pokemon game be showcased at an E3, if one was I don't recall it.

I'm guessing it will have some time to talk about the. Windwaker remake.

Pokemon XD was at E3 2005.
---
PSN:Some_randm_freak
#10SalsaSavantPosted 5/22/2013 2:55:40 PM
I think they VERY briefly covered B/W at E3. It was just a video of the 3D city (forget it's name) with no actual new info.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.