This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My prediction for the new Mewtwo formes

#11InhaledCornPosted 5/22/2013 3:35:29 PM
And Mew's a fetus.

It's not like Pokemon hasn't slipped in questionable mons before.

I still say Awakened Mewtwo is freaking adorable, though. :I
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I support the Fairy-type.
#12Arne83Posted 5/22/2013 3:43:15 PM
Who says there's even going to be another form?
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#13DoctorJimmy133Posted 5/22/2013 3:45:29 PM
They could be pulling a Reshiram=Black, Zekrom=White kind of situation.

This only makes sense of they can find a justification for it. Reshiram was the white dot in Yin, and Zekrom was the black dot in Yang.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#14SilverSaint7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 3:48:25 PM
Arne83 posted...

WPM, the same guy that leaked the names of Pancham and friends early, said there would be two formes that change with the use of an item in one of the leaks. It's not 100% confirmation but these leaks haven't been wrong yet so I choose to believe him.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jnCZgwQ.gif
#15Arne83Posted 5/22/2013 3:58:28 PM
SilverSaint7 posted...
Arne83 posted...

WPM, the same guy that leaked the names of Pancham and friends early, said there would be two formes that change with the use of an item in one of the leaks. It's not 100% confirmation but these leaks haven't been wrong yet so I choose to believe him.

You mean the same leak that says you have to hold the 3DS upside down to evolve a Pokemon? Yeah... I'm taking that with a grain of salt...
---
#16DoctorJimmy133Posted 5/22/2013 4:02:03 PM
SilverSaint7 posted...
Arne83 posted...

You mean the same leak that says you have to hold the 3DS upside down to evolve a Pokemon? Yeah... I'm taking that with a grain of salt...

Nothing ridiculous about this considering the 3DS has a gyro sensor. Weird stuff can happen, in games like Phantom Hourglass and TWEWY where you need to close the DS to accomplish a goal.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#17Arne83Posted 5/22/2013 4:06:37 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
SilverSaint7 posted...
Arne83 posted...

Nothing ridiculous about this considering the 3DS has a gyro sensor. Weird stuff can happen, in games like Phantom Hourglass and TWEWY where you need to close the DS to accomplish a goal.

I'm not saying it's not possible or it can't happen. I'm just saying it sounds incredibly silly and I'd rather have more than just the leak's word on it being true.
---
#18NecroStreak128Posted 5/22/2013 4:23:28 PM
Oh boy...