This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction...

#1ColonelHawkPosted 5/22/2013 2:43:02 PM
If they bring back the Safari Zone but it only has fossil Pokemon.
#2hereforemnantPosted 5/22/2013 2:43:48 PM
Wouldn't mind that at all. Hopefully we get some actually good fossil pokemon this Gen too.
---
Senator Armstrong for President 2016
#3Elec Man EXEPosted 5/22/2013 2:45:00 PM
Ugh. I hated the Safari Zone, was so glad they finally ditched it. Luck-based captures FTL.
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#4TehTrumpCardPosted 5/22/2013 2:46:31 PM
As long as I don't have to tote Bikes, carry items that don't have any bearing on actual combat to catch specific Pokemon, and have the same Pokes in the same area constantly, I'll be all over it.
---
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/trump-nowi http://tinyurl.com/durrhubba
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
#5FuneralCakePosted 5/22/2013 2:47:15 PM
Sure? The Safari Zone has always been terrible, though. Hopefully it never comes back.
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
#6Gray_AreasPosted 5/22/2013 2:50:28 PM
As long as it doesn't require waiting real time days for certain ones to appear, I have no problem with the Safari Zone, luck based though it is.
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480
#7InhaledCornPosted 5/22/2013 2:55:16 PM
I wouldn't mind, especially if it was turned into a mini-game of sorts. Think of it as a cross between Pokemon and Pokemon Snap. You use Pester Balls to weaken Pokemon. Apples to lure them out. Then, you throw the ball at their exposed weak spot for optimal capture!

The Pester Balls will make them show the weak spot but cause them to flee. Apples will get them to stick around but hide the weak spot. It keeps the core mechanics of the Safari Zone in tact but makes it more engaging.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I support the Fairy-type.
#8NekoHime64Posted 5/22/2013 3:15:37 PM
InhaledCorn posted...
I wouldn't mind, especially if it was turned into a mini-game of sorts. Think of it as a cross between Pokemon and Pokemon Snap. You use Pester Balls to weaken Pokemon. Apples to lure them out. Then, you throw the ball at their exposed weak spot for optimal capture!

The Pester Balls will make them show the weak spot but cause them to flee. Apples will get them to stick around but hide the weak spot. It keeps the core mechanics of the Safari Zone in tact but makes it more engaging.

Or just throw out the capturing part altogether and make it a pokemon snap mini game.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#9InhaledCornPosted 5/22/2013 3:20:21 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
InhaledCorn posted...

Or just throw out the capturing part altogether and make it a pokemon snap mini game.

But then how would you get to keep the Pokemon you "capture"?
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I support the Fairy-type.
#10NekoHime64Posted 5/22/2013 3:22:00 PM
InhaledCorn posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
InhaledCorn posted...

But then how would you get to keep the Pokemon you "capture"?

You don't, that the point.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.