This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There anyone else concerned with the amount of homeless people in pokemon games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. There anyone else concerned with the amount of homeless people in pokemon games?
3 years ago#11
Laughed very hard/9001.

One of the best Jarred topics.
3 years ago#12
The whole Pokémon world has a lot of unaddressed issues. It is disconcerting that its economy relies so heavily on Pokémon, for example. I wonder if that is tied to the homelessness epidemic?
3 years ago#13
GATTJT posted...
Isnt it more concerning of the people who are trapped INSIDE their houses? You know, the ones that are inside buildings with no doors?

http://cdn.wikimg.net/strategywiki/images/thumb/7/75/Pokemon-GSC-Johto-EcruteakCity.png/500px-Pokemon-GSC-Johto-EcruteakCity.png

you know, like the four buildings here?

The doors are on the side of the house, obviously. >_>

If it was so obvious, how come we STILL cant enter the buildings, except the one on the top that leads to the tower?
I'm handsome.
3 years ago#14
So much money is spent on pokemon, humans are starving... there's like no places to buy human food.
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
3 years ago#15
Jarred/10

Beautiful
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
You're too angry... calm down... and let the madness take hold. - Arne83
3 years ago#16
Jarred623 posted...
So much money is spent on pokemon, humans are starving... there's like no places to buy human food.

Eet moar pogeymanz
Asianwide is on your side!!!
My.. head... hurts... NO BUENO B****ES!!! NO F***ING BUENO!!!
3 years ago#17
Jarred...

I freakin' love you so much
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
3 years ago#18
i like Jarred

^This! I agree!
http://i.imgur.com/jtXVLzU.jpg
3 years ago#19
wahaha911 posted...
Jarred623 posted...

Eet moar pogeymanz

What a fantastic idea.
Except you would have a horde of Officer Jennys coming after you.
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
3 years ago#20
It's a video game. Same reason four houses can be considered a "town" and most of their "cities" wouldn't even be a subdivision in the real world.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. There anyone else concerned with the amount of homeless people in pokemon games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived