This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP - Team Void's Vileness - part 17 - Beyond Old Concepts

#491henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 11:10:51 PM
3 votes for yay, sorry proto, I don't want the pacing to be screwed up, good news is your aerodactyl is arriving soon.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#492protobakurionPosted 5/25/2013 11:11:45 PM
"I was stupid and thought I could brave the elements. Turns out a collapsed lung."
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#493protobakurionPosted 5/25/2013 11:13:36 PM
henriue posted...
3 votes for yay, sorry proto, I don't want the pacing to be screwed up, good news is your aerodactyl is arriving soon.

We will have tournaments several badges later right? *sniff*

OMGOMGOMG AERODACTYL COME TO ME MY ALMIGHTY POWERHOUSE.
---
#494henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 11:14:38 PM
protobakurion posted...
henriue posted...

There is a sort of tournament you might have heard about, It is called the Victory road challenge the winner gets to face the elite 4.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#495MrMahoPosted 5/25/2013 11:14:40 PM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
Hmm...dunno what to post.

You are in cerulean you can either go to the hospital and interact, grind, find a new NPC, search for hidden tutors.

Well, I'll cross the hospital off my list and the same with the tutors and NPCs at the moment. Hmm...maybe I'll grind, but I'm going to make my grinding a little faster, since it's 2 in the morning. I feel like I'm overpowering at times, but the calculator doesn't lie D:
_______

Mako went back to Route 24. He saw some flower patches and he was going to pick some flowers for Glas, but it seemed like there were a bunch of Bellsprout protecting it. There were about 4 of them that protected it.

"Come on out, Lacrimosa!" Mako said, as he sent out his little Ice-type Pokemon who slowly grew confidence and motivation.

"S-S...Snorunt!" Lacrimosa said as it stepped in front of Mako.

"Let's knock two of those out! Icy Wind!" Mako shouted.

Lacrimosa twirled a bit, and summoned icy gusts of wind at the Bellsprout, which made them faint, due to the chilling temperature and gusts from the attack. The move was super effective!

Then, two of the other Bellsprouts came out and whipped their vines at Lacrimosa. One attack seemed to do not too much damage, and the other attack did a lot more. The one attack seemed quite critical!

Lacrimosa cowarded behind Mako, "S-Sno...S-Snorunt!"

Mako pushed her in front of him and he held her little hands, "Don't worry, you got this! One more attack and you officially win the battle!"

Lacrimosa turned around and nodded, ready to attack.

"Lacrimosa, Icy Wind!" And once again, Lacrimosa summoned the strong winds and finished the two Bellsprouts off.

Both Mako and Falsetto walked to the flower patch and picked some flowers. Mako grabbed a few beautiful flowers and gave them to Lacrimosa.

"S-Snorunt?" Lacrimosa said.

"They're flowers. They're for you, Lacrimosa!" Mako said, smiling at his Pokemon.

The Snorunt's face lit up with joy and it's eyes were watery. She ran up and hugged Mako's leg while he continued to pick the perfect bundle of flowers for Glas.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#496RatedRKO7Posted 5/25/2013 11:15:00 PM
protobakurion posted...
"I was stupid and thought I could brave the elements. Turns out a collapsed lung."

Dark: what do you mean by that.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#497purplezoroarkPosted 5/25/2013 11:15:20 PM
protobakurion posted...

"But...how did that happened? We are in summer how did you freezed like that?"
---
BWAHAHAHAHAAA!! BOW TO THE MIGHTY OVERLORD LAHARL!!
#498protobakurionPosted 5/25/2013 11:17:00 PM
henriue posted...
protobakurion posted...
henriue posted...

There is a sort of tournament you might have heard about, It is called the Victory road challenge the winner gets to face the elite 4.

Not that >_>

"I trained in Glas' Gym at subzero weather!"
---
#499thiaguinhohpPosted 5/25/2013 11:17:14 PM
Miau! =^_^=
---
Ganhando ou perdendo eu sou Corinthians!! #VaiCorinthians!!
#500thiaguinhohpPosted 5/25/2013 11:17:16 PM
I now get my 500th post!

No one post after me! It's an order!!

*topic locked*
---
Ganhando ou perdendo eu sou Corinthians!! #VaiCorinthians!!