This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Gen has the best Pokemon designs?

#81Sebas27Posted 5/23/2013 6:18:12 PM
StarStuff666 posted...
Sebas27 posted...
StarStuff666 posted...
1 is, and always will be best. If you say otherwise you werent around in the Pokemon explosion in the 90s

I don't think Gen 1 was the best, and I was born in '94, meaning I was old enough to experience that boom.

Not everyone is a mindless Gen 1 drone

you were around what 4 or 5? no you werent around sorry

Pokemon came to the US in 98, so yes I was. Me and my friends would always bring our gameboys to recess and play R/B.

Wanna try again?
#82vchu8Posted 5/23/2013 6:18:38 PM
StarStuff666 posted...
Sebas27 posted...
StarStuff666 posted...
1 is, and always will be best. If you say otherwise you werent around in the Pokemon explosion in the 90s

I don't think Gen 1 was the best, and I was born in '94, meaning I was old enough to experience that boom.

That's a bit rude, yeah? If anything being that young when the games first became popular would've made it more likely for him to be a "mindless Gen 1 drone" (as he put it). Heck, I was 4 myself when the tv show started airing, and got Red on my 5th birthday. I'm pretty sure I'd consider myself "around" during that time period. :V
#83Sebas27Posted 5/23/2013 6:25:52 PM
vchu8 posted...
StarStuff666 posted...
Sebas27 posted...
StarStuff666 posted...

That's a bit rude, yeah? If anything being that young when the games first became popular would've made it more likely for him to be a "mindless Gen 1 drone" (as he put it). Heck, I was 4 myself when the tv show started airing, and got Red on my 5th birthday. I'm pretty sure I'd consider myself "around" during that time period. :V

I was probably one of the biggest Charizard fanboys you'd ever see back in the day, so yes the chances of me ending up being a stingy little Genwunner were great.

I still like Charizard. In terms of design I still think he's superior to Dragonite, but now I see him as extremely overrated and inferior to more unique looking dragons, like Hydreigon, who is currently my all-time favorite Pokemon