This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you care if they renumbered all the pokemon?

#1ss4parrothairPosted 5/23/2013 9:10:00 AM
Meaning it starts off like normal but when they hit baby or new evolutions they put them by their respective forms now?

I wouldn't mind as weird as that is. I'd rather have everyone in order.
---
Uhhh... My dog ate my signature...
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board
#2TheZuperHeroPosted 5/23/2013 9:13:42 AM
While I personally wouldn't mind, I feel like the best solution would to be have two options for the National Dex - classic and reordered.
---
Currently Playing: Soul Hackers, Phoenix Wright 3, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)
#3ss4parrothair(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 9:17:49 AM
TheZuperHero posted...
While I personally wouldn't mind, I feel like the best solution would to be have two options for the National Dex - classic and reordered.

That would be cool
---
Uhhh... My dog ate my signature...
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board
#4jayman7Posted 5/23/2013 9:44:54 AM
TheZuperHero posted...

Very much agreed. I do my "reordered Pokedex" project each gen (well, for the last two anyway) and I'll do it again if they don't have a universal Pokedex in a more intuitive order.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#5Chaos GenesisPosted 5/23/2013 9:57:46 AM
TheZuperHero posted...

Pretty much this. A part of me would be irked by changing something "classic", but there's another part that's interested in seeing how a new order would pan out.
---
PKMN Black 2: 4900 3748 6340 | 3DS: 1204 0469 8787
http://gpxplus.net/user/Spades+Slick/