This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Rp: Spirit Fire! signup topic (Yes, this is the next chapter of TWGCIP)

#1willingmessPosted 5/23/2013 9:17:14 AM
Hello! and welcome to the next chapter in the turned into pokemon Saga! You don't have to have knowledge of any of the previous chapters in order to join, though it does help a little.

In this, the pokeworld has gone through 15 peaceful years since the events of Pokemon Fusion. The world has calmed down... However, a dark presence has begun to spread its influence across the world. In order to fight it, a new generation of sign bearers must rise up to fight it!

However, signs alone won't be enough to take down this evil. The new heroes will have to rely on an ancient ability, lost through time... The ability to release their spirit flames! Upon release of their spirit flame, the person becomes a powerful representation of their pokemon. The appearence Depends upon their personality.

Name:
Appearence:
Spirit Pokemon:
Spirit Fire's appearence:
Bio:

Good luck! and Have fun!
---
"To be, or not to be, that is the question..."
Maybe a bit overdone, but ehh....
#2-Dialga-Posted 5/23/2013 10:35:48 AM
Bumpity
#3Pendragon71037Posted 5/23/2013 10:50:24 AM
Define "a powerful representation of their pokemon".
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#4Chandler014Posted 5/23/2013 10:59:49 AM
Pendragon71037 posted...
Define "a powerful representation of their pokemon".

He means you gain characteristics of that character. Like if you had a Spirit Charizard, you would get things like Red fiery wings. Or at least, that's how i think it is...
---
Official Co-Leader of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
Also Official MetaFalconPunch Torturer. *Kills Meta*
#5TableFlipPosted 5/23/2013 1:19:31 PM
I'll only sign up on the secret board.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#6GubbeyPosted 5/23/2013 1:22:38 PM
Name: Alucio
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/t0MH19h.jpg
Spirit Pokemon: Zorua
Spirit Fire's appearance: A Zorua, except with longer, fluffier fur, flowing without any wind to flow it! And glowing eyes too! Wow!
Bio: He had been born in a well-off family, but all the money in the world can't save you from disease. After his parents both were taken by the plague when he was a child, the Holy Church of Arceus in the Karos region took him in. The church was known for taking in children that had nowhere else to go, but after some bad badness went down, which I'll not detail yet, he had a good reason to leave the Karos region altogether.
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foXkXhDVOLA (May be subject to change)

(Is this okay?)
(Re-poasted from the secret board)
---
There's one thing that makes me happy, and makes my whole life worthwhiiile!
And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smiiiile~!
#7GubbeyPosted 5/23/2013 2:08:31 PM
Bump! We're always welcoming new writers! Even if you know nothing about what the heck happened in the previous entries of this saga, you can still jump in and write to your heart's content! The most important thing is to have fun! ^_^
---
There's one thing that makes me happy, and makes my whole life worthwhiiile!
And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smiiiile~!
#8YourLawyerPosted 5/23/2013 2:09:19 PM
Er...no thank you. I only like one type of RP, thank you very much.
---
Hello, I'm Your Lawyer. And I have some bad news.
Sue him!: the solution to everything.
#9Dreadtion2Posted 5/23/2013 2:41:29 PM
Name: Zaire
Appearence: He has a red and white striped scarf. A green hoodie with splotches of black varying in size. A pair of white headphones which have black and red voids growing over time. Yellow shoes with skulls attached to them. Purple and indigo jeans designed with different conflicts. Sky blue hair with a gleaming white rose in one ear and, a glistening black rose in the other.
Spirit Pokemon: Haunter
Spirit Fire's appearence: A dull effortless shade of purple that looks like a pair of eyes. But when in battle the flame changes into a ever so intimidating shade of grey, that resembles two hand one holding a black skull splotched with red. And the other holding a pair of yellow chains.
Bio: As a kid he wondered if this was the day the world would end. Well as a relief he was absolutely wrong... it was the next day. So on that day he was out walking his dog when he was struck by a bullet. In the after life he he met a girl named Atax, who had told him that one day she would come back home before she became an angle. So with some help Zaire was able to get back home but, when he came saw his surroundings staying in the afterlife didn't sound like such a bad idea. So nowadays he just hangs around his used to be neighborhood. Always trying to find something to reverse the past.

[Good enough?]
---
Why do you bother? We're all going to die in the end.
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#10Pendragon71037Posted 5/23/2013 3:28:01 PM
I guess I'll try it out.

Name: Alex Pendragon (for some reason always just called Pendragon)
Appearence: tall, dirty blond hair, blue, focused eyes, thin, wears a red T-shirt, black sweat pants (with zippers halfway down the legs to make them shorts) and sneakers. Carries an impressive variety of weapons.
Spirit Pokemon: Kabutops (tradition)
Spirit Fire's appearence: a Kabutops, but taller, seemingly made of a humongous river stone, with white, bony, serrated scythes, and pearls for eyes.
Bio: trained under a weapons master since he could walk, and defeated him at fifteen. Spent the last two years looking for someone wh could train him better, subsequently defeating them, but learning from the process. One in particular, though, was able to help him unlock the secrets of his Spirit Pokemon, Kabutops, whom he decided to name Blade. He currently has no idea Spirit Fire exists, let alone in him.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.