This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Rp: Spirit Fire! signup topic (Yes, this is the next chapter of TWGCIP)

#11Dreadtion2Posted 5/23/2013 7:03:37 PM
Bump
---
Why do you bother? We're all going to die in the end.
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#12GarioshiPosted 5/23/2013 7:58:44 PM
Here I am, but I left the thing in the thing.
---
I'd be unstoppable if it weren't for law enforcement and physics.
Official Latiken (http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/68/Latias_Blaziken.jpg) of WF.
#13_T_R_0_L_L_Posted 5/23/2013 8:19:57 PM
I've never done any of these before but im serious about trying this out.

Name: Chloe Grace
Appearence: A blond actor with smooth hair up to the chest. 5'5 ft tall.
Spirit Pokemon: Reuniclus
Spirit Fire's appearence: I get kinda mixed with the look of the thing inside reuniclus' body, but my legs bent towards my back so I'm much smalle rwith the green blob thing (which I assume is the cytoplasm) around me. y'get me?
Bio: When the pokeworld was still normal, she was a famous actor along with brycen. But one day, she saw a mist and went towards it. When she woke up, everything has changed and it was years later than she remembered and was confused about everything. But she soon found out she had this special ability.

I'm not sure if this is how you do it though, so please correct me.
---
no
#14ThatPersonGuyPosted 5/24/2013 5:05:35 AM
Name: Arthur Musse
Appearence: Short, short black hair, fancy tech glasses (Think Google Glass).
Sprit Pokemon: None
Spirit Fire: None
Bio: In the years since Fusion, the House of Farfetch'd (The Musse family) has since fallen in wealth and influence. Markie has gone missing like his brother for many years now, and it falls upon Arthur, Mark and Peter's nephew, to continue the lineage. He and his family live in Aspirta City, struggling to survive in a Fusion dominated world. This all goes well and whatnot until a series of tragic events forces the young boy to set out for his fortune, and his destiny.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#15Viridipalm_userPosted 5/24/2013 5:44:03 AM
Name:Ice
Appearance:Blonde albeit spiky hair some pointing upwards a bit curving up and a light yet tomed complexion. Has a white jacket with blue snowflake patterns and fur in the hood and wrists.Black jeans and a rose I patch but other eye is sky blue
Spirit Pokemon:Keldeo
Spirit Fire Apperance: Like Keldeo but with a blue aura and a glowing red rose eyepatch and a very determined face.Always in resolute form when ever getting determined and fired up or in a pinch.
Bio:He lives near Icirrus city,a town full of snow.He was very lonely due to his tragic past.He got his eyepatch when he tried to protect his sister from an attack during a war but ended up losing his eye so when her sister was dying she made him an eyepatch out of roses,her favorite flower. When he was captured by soldiers after their leader had seen he has a special power.There he was tortured till he unleashed that very power.He learned his spirit pokemon was Keldeo after an actual one shown him that using a special mirror and since he had a strange affinity for them among other ice and water types,which he likes.And apparently that very Keldeo helped him escape the prison and trained him.However Keldeo dies trying to protect him from an icicle crash.Since this tragedy he had been isolated but once you know him he has a great personality and always determined when fired up(the soyrce of his spirit fire) He is also very talented
---
Official Owner of the Travelling Sales Trades!
Give me Lava Cookie and I'll Viridify it! Black FC:4814-6818-1239
#16Viridipalm_userPosted 5/24/2013 5:57:04 AM
I want to ask what is this again?
---
Official Owner of the Travelling Sales Trades!
Give me Lava Cookie and I'll Viridify it! Black FC:4814-6818-1239
#17ThatPersonGuyPosted 5/24/2013 12:30:03 PM
Viridipalm_user posted...
I want to ask what is this again?

An RP based in the Pokemon universe, where users play the role of characters taking part in events that decide the fate of PokeEarth for better or worse.
---
#18Pendragon71037Posted 5/24/2013 12:33:57 PM
Two questions: 1. When's it starting? 2. Can we keep the references to other video game franchises to a minimum?
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#19ThatPersonGuyPosted 5/24/2013 12:35:52 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...
Two questions: 1. When's it starting? 2. Can we keep the references to other video game franchises to a minimum?

1. Don't know.
2. I would love to.
---
#20willingmess(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 12:38:14 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...

1. Today or tomorrow

2. yes.
---
"To be, or not to be, that is the question..."
Maybe a bit overdone, but ehh....