This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Rp: Spirit Fire! signup topic (Yes, this is the next chapter of TWGCIP)

#31HHDeceptionPosted 5/24/2013 6:14:10 PM
I'm really interested in trying this out, but I've never done it before, or seen any of the previous topics. Is it too late to join?

What kind of world is this in general? Like on a seriousness and cynicism scale. You could compare to some other fictional world.
---
Sound good?
#32willingmess(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 6:18:00 PM
HHDeception posted...
I'm really interested in trying this out, but I've never done it before, or seen any of the previous topics. Is it too late to join?

What kind of world is this in general? Like on a seriousness and cynicism scale. You could compare to some other fictional world.

Naw, you can join at any time!

Well, I'd have to say the world is interesting.... It's gone through a number of genocides, but people still fight on. And are still trusting.
---
"To be, or not to be, that is the question..."
Maybe a bit overdone, but ehh....
#33ChangliniPosted 5/24/2013 6:21:13 PM
HHDeception posted...

Eh, think Pokemon world, but with angels, demons, magic, gods, etcetera, and etcetera. And a lot of characters from other games >.

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/572565-star-trek/65716414

^^^
All the previous threads.
#34XEvent-HorizonXPosted 5/24/2013 6:41:21 PM(edited)
Eh, I dunno what I wanna do.
---
Gotterdammerung!
#35willingmess(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 6:31:21 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Name: Muffin
Appearence: MaRvElOuS!
Spirit Pokemon: Arceus
Spirit Fire's appearence: Even more Marvelous!
Bio:
Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

You now have the Seraphim Dale as a personal servant! :o He is most commonly Called Daaaaaaaaaallllllllleeee!
---
#36willingmess(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 7:30:47 PM
Just making sure more people know.
---
#37Number_0nePosted 5/24/2013 7:45:59 PM
Name: Scott Macen, aka The Amazing Super Hero Man
Appearance: Wears an Amazing cape, and has Amazingly black hair!
Spirit Pokemon: None, but he has a Magikarp in a pokeball
Bio: A patient at a mental institute, he has a history of escaping and going off to do Amazingly Super Heroic deeds, although his only "superpower" is being lucky enough to not die from all the stupid things he's done. The mental institute eventually kicked him out when he believed that there was an evil lair located under their cafeteria, and he stole a jackhammer to drill into it.

Name: Millie
Appearance: [url=http://tektek.org/avatar/53384849][img]http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8691/tek519e8b68025278562323.png[/img][/url]
Spirit Pokemon: Milotic
Spirit Fire's appearance: Scales start glowing, and she grows wings
Bio: A new police officer, she was assigned to look after The Amazing Super Hero Man, and stop him from harming himself and others after he was released from the mental institute.

Also, for everyone who is only posting their characters on the secret board, please post them here. It will centralize all the characters and the people who don't know the secret board will be able to see your characters.
---
1 in 10 people on Gamefaqs know binary, while the remaining 1 in 2 don't.
#38HHDeceptionPosted 5/24/2013 8:26:59 PM
Thanks! I was just wondering about what tone of my character I could use without being horribly out of place. I've read a bit of the RP topic and I think you have a good balance of everything, which is great.

Name: Ezekiel (Zeke) Incarnatzia
Appearance: Medium build, but a bit below average height. Shoulder length white hair with a red and blue stripe. Has two triangular tattoos on the back of his hands, blue on the left, red on the right. Wears a white trench coat, tinted red and blue on the inside of the cloak and in the sleeves. The back is three tailed. Wears a white suit underneath, with a red and blue bow tie and ruffled collar

Spirit Pokemon: Togekiss

Spirit Fire's appearance: Grows two angel wings and his hair spikes up saiyan style into red, blue, and white sections. glows with an otherworldy light, levitates naturally, and gains phenomenal magic powers.

Bio: As a child, Zeke became the lone survivor of a spirit fire attack on his home town. For days, he wandered lost and in agony after having everything he has known taken away from him. On the seventh day of suffering, a togekiss appeared before him, and took away his pain. He saw this meeting as a sign, as a symbol of hope, and as a reason to carry on. He traveled the world with this togekiss, and eventually acquired it as his spirit pokemon. He used his new powers and form to inspire the population in the 15 years peace, and now leads a cult filled with similar orphans and survivors of the war, dedicated to three ideals: Guidance for the lost, refuge for the weak, and death onto those who would cause it.
---
Sound good?
#39Chandler014Posted 5/25/2013 8:29:23 AM
Name: Kite
Appearance: http://tektek.org/avatar/53397513][img]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/838/tek51a0d6d5143eb8198124f.png[/img][/url]
Theme: Mastermind (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZICPJCl5iQ)
Spirit Pokemon: Yveltal
Spirit Fire's appearance: Grows Red/Black Wings, hand turns into Talons. Helm grows Black Horns. Sword becomes a Triple-edged sword, with the three edges being a Talon.
Bio: A Boy who serves a mysterious Master, he wields the Spirit Pokemon Yveltal. He shows no mercy to his opponent, and is shown to be a powerful foe. He appears to have connection ith the Spirit Knights.
Alignment: Evil
---
Official Co-Leader of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
Also Official MetaFalconPunch Torturer. *Kills Meta*
#40-Chak-Posted 5/25/2013 8:34:11 AM
Name: Chack (has no relation to any of my previous characters)
Appearance: Blond hair, quite tall and skinny, but not that much
Spirit Pokemon: Keldeo
Spirit Fire's appearance: LIke Keldeo, gains a horn on top of his head, hooves that can squirt water, red mane, ect.
Bio: After living a fairly normal life for about 13 years, Chack found out about Spirit Fires, and the power he and several others had. After discovering his own Spirit Fire, he set out to try and use his powers for good.
---
I hope this is alright. I'll go read topics 6-11 of PF now. Oh, and Viridi, I'm alright with us both having Keldeo, we can make it work somehow.
---
I don't post on Gamefaqs, Gamefaqs posts for me
Official Keldeo of all boards