This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fletchling will have one evolution, not two.

#1MichaelollPosted 5/23/2013 12:25:07 PM
It'll probably be a fire arrow after a bird.

Just because we have pidgey and starly does not mean the pattern will continue it.

calling it : 1 evolution for fletchling.
#2SlimeStackPosted 5/23/2013 12:27:44 PM
Pidove is 3 stage too.

There's not really any evidence for either one.
---
Moo
#3jayman7Posted 5/23/2013 12:31:01 PM
Considering that both Pidgey and Spearow are of this mold, half of the Normal/Flying early-game birds are two-stagers and half are three-stagers. So, yeah, kinda hard to pinpoint.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4Pendragon71037Posted 5/23/2013 12:36:32 PM
jayman7 posted...
Considering that both Pidgey and Spearow are of this mold, half of the Normal/Flying early-game birds are two-stagers and half are three-stagers. So, yeah, kinda hard to pinpoint.

I believe you mean Tailow, not Pidgey. Pidgey has Pidgeotto and Pigeot. Tailow only has Swellow. Also, don't forget Hootoot.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#5jayman7Posted 5/23/2013 12:41:51 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...
jayman7 posted...

I believe you mean Tailow, not Pidgey. Pidgey has Pidgeotto and Pigeot. Tailow only has Swellow. Also, don't forget Hootoot.

The "mold" was "early-game birds", genius. Pidgey, Spearow, Hoothoot, Taillow, Starly, and Pidove (and probably, but not certainly, Fletchling) are all the mold I was talking about. Hence why I then said that half are two-stagers and half are three. If I was only talking about the two-stagers, then the later part of that would have made no sense.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#6fuzi11Posted 5/23/2013 12:43:54 PM
Michaeloll posted...
It'll probably be a fire arrow after a bird.

Just because we have pidgey and starly does not mean the pattern will continue it.

calling it : 1 evolution for fletchling.

that might make sense. Fletchlings german name is 'Dartiri'. If this doesn't have anything to do with Darts, then I will... I will... nothing really. It just sounds like Darts