This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What pokemon covers these pokemon's weakness...( White 2 Battle Subway and PWT)

#1MasterAdeptAlexPosted 5/23/2013 3:13:28 PM
Thought I would get a quicker reply here. So I have a team of Galvantula and Tyranitar for my battle subway and PWT team. I'm making new teams as the older ones didn't get me very far. So what pokemon covers both Galvantula and Tyranitar's weaknesses? Mainly Tyranitar. Galvantula is my lead, and I switch to Tyranitar whenever I sense a fire move coming its way.

Here are there movesets and evs. I'm running the generic compondeyes Thunder Galvantula and DD Tyranitar.

Galvantula@Life Orb
Timid/ 252 speed/ 252 special attack/ 4 HP
Thunder
Energy Ball
Bug Buzz
Volt Switch

Tyranitar@Focus Sash
Jolly/ 252 speed/ 252 attack/ 4 HP
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Crunch
---
"There is good in this world, Mr.Frodo.....and it's all worth fighting for." Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
#2FuneralCakePosted 5/23/2013 3:16:04 PM
Maybe something like Gastrodon or Jellicent?

Just wanna say though, using Galvantula and Tyranitar together is kind of counter-intuitive.
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
#3MasterAdeptAlex(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 3:22:09 PM
Well, I just gotta say that its been a while since I've used a Galvantula, and I remember having lots of fun using him in the past. Tyranitar on the other hand, I've never used before, and I just wanted to use him to see how good he is.
---
"There is good in this world, Mr.Frodo.....and it's all worth fighting for." Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
#4MasterAdeptAlex(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 3:25:53 PM
Or you guys can recommend me using something other than Tyranitar. But I'm keeping Galvanula on the team.
---
#5FuneralCakePosted 5/23/2013 3:26:23 PM
That's fine, I was being dumb anyway. For some reason I thought that sandstorm lowered Thunder's accuracy but it really doesn't.
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
#6InhaledCornPosted 5/23/2013 3:28:37 PM
Gengar Sub/Disable set?
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I support the Fairy-type.
#7360pagesPosted 5/23/2013 3:30:33 PM
Hmm, you might want to go with unnerve rather then sandsteam if your not running a Sandstorm team.

Though if you are using a Tyrantair, you might as well run a Garchomp, he doesn't really share any weaknesses with any of the pokemon on your team.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#8MasterAdeptAlex(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 3:35:53 PM
So Garchomp instead of Tyranitar, huh? Well I'll try that. Need one more pokemon for the team that covers their weakness. Maybe Cloyster or Starmie?
---
#9360pagesPosted 5/23/2013 3:47:25 PM
Hmm, for a three team, you only need one wall and two sweepers.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#10MasterAdeptAlex(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 3:50:02 PM
Never used a wall pokemon before. I've always have used three sweepers for this kind of stuff. Hmm, guess it doesn't hurt to try something new. Suggest a wall for me, please? Whats a good wall pokemon?
---