This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let us transfer items

#1Grand_BluePosted 5/23/2013 5:47:46 PM
I have around 30 Master Balls in Gen 4 because I kept starting over on my Gen 3 games and migrating them with my Pokemon, but from Gen 4 to Gen 5 you couldn't transfer Pokemon with items which pissed me off, but now the rumors say that you still can't transfer items. This is a big middle finger from Game Freak because there's no reason to not be able to transfer items, they are trolling us.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#2EnferolunosPosted 5/23/2013 5:49:04 PM
Grand_Blue posted...
I have around 30 Master Balls in Gen 4 because I kept starting over on my Gen 3 games and migrating them with my Pokemon, but from Gen 4 to Gen 5 you couldn't transfer Pokemon with items which pissed me off, but now the rumors say that you still can't transfer items. This is a big middle finger from Game Freak because there's no reason to not be able to transfer items, they are trolling us.

Grand_Blue posted...
no reason

Grand_Blue posted...
30 Master Balls

---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3PinxedPosted 5/23/2013 5:51:22 PM
It was so they could change the TMs. It was probably easier this way, and a way to stop Rare Candy and Master Ball transfers.
#4Grand_Blue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 5:56:11 PM
Pinxed posted...
It was so they could change the TMs. It was probably easier this way, and a way to stop Rare Candy and Master Ball transfers.

Then they could have made it so that TMs couldn't be transferred.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#5PinxedPosted 5/23/2013 6:00:12 PM
Grand_Blue posted...
Pinxed posted...

Then they could have made it so that TMs couldn't be transferred.

It was probably easier to implement into the coding, especially since you needed 2 systems and download play. Just be thankful you can still receive past Pokemon. Gen II -> Gen III didn't have a transfer.