This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D Play Coins could be used for Move Tutors...

#11EnferolunosPosted 5/23/2013 8:42:50 PM
FuneralCake posted...
The problem I have with Play Coins is that you only get ten per day, and also that I use them for other things (Mii Plaza mostly). Even if I save up all my coins from now until release date, I don't like being restricted.

If it's something like shards, which are easy to get and pretty much unlimited, it's fine, but if we have limits on how many coins we can use or get per day, then it becomes a problem.

I suppose. It shouldn't be something huge, that you're constantly using, but I think an item/pokemon store would be nice (a couple rare/exclusive pokemon, stones, and other rare items).
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#12FuneralCakePosted 5/23/2013 8:45:55 PM
I mean, yeah, it's fine if the coins are used for something like rare items or Pokemon, but not for move tutors. I don't know about everyone else, but I use move tutors a lot, so that's why having it restricted to play coins is a bad idea to me.
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
#13EnferolunosPosted 5/23/2013 8:52:04 PM
That's fair, it just seemed from your "super insignificant" comment that you didn't like them and didn't want to deal with them.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
#14SaintZetsuPosted 5/23/2013 8:54:32 PM
King of Cats posted...
D
Play coins are obnoxious.

---
Yes, I am a squirrel gamer, yes I love videogames, no you can't have my number or take my nuts.
#15EnferolunosPosted 5/23/2013 8:55:13 PM
SaintZetsu posted...
King of Cats posted...
D

I really don't understand what's obnoxious about them
---
#16Firemaster5Posted 5/23/2013 8:55:22 PM
The problem I have with Play Coins is that you only get ten per day, and also that I use them for other things (Mii Plaza mostly). Even if I save up all my coins from now until release date, I don't like being restricted.

This.
They can utilize the pedometer feature in a way that doesn't use up Play Coins as we are limited to earning ten per day, which we likely use for other games or apps, and only 1,000 step count. They should still have a feature to tracks steps using the Nintendo 3DS's built-in pedometer that doesn't limit what is counted or at least give it its own point system that accumulates similar to the watts for the Pokéwalker that came w/ HG/SS rather than eat up our Play Coins.
---
"I'd like to unbox her Mark of Mastery Edition if you know what I mean."-Goombacrusher07
#17CharizardFirePosted 5/23/2013 9:17:19 PM
D

This.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#18NihiloExistantPosted 5/23/2013 9:17:34 PM
I'd think they shouldn't be used for anything since it's really easy to abuse the system to bypass the 10 coins per day restriction.
---
--
A void, the proud and sinister dream of being nothing, of being always something other than I am.
#19EnferolunosPosted 5/23/2013 9:23:53 PM
NihiloExistant posted...
I'd think they shouldn't be used for anything since it's really easy to abuse the system to bypass the 10 coins per day restriction.

And? It's really easy to abuse a lot of things in pokemon
---
#20FuneralCakePosted 5/23/2013 9:26:45 PM
Plus Game Freak likes to punish us for messing with the clock, so getting more than 10 coins per day is probably more trouble than it's worth.
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more