This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help with Singles BT team

#11PkmTrainerAbram(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 8:04:18 PM
I do have a Starmie, but it's built to sweep and not tank. Or did you have a defensive set in mind? I just used Subpunch Azumarill over Snorlax.

I just ran a few battles now and see some problems with my team. Burn and any status is gonna ruin my plans. Thinking heavily about putting Safegaurd on Bronzong, especially since Gyro Ball isn't doing **** with the Attack mine has.

Critical hits. My Gliscor got one shotted by a SD Farfetch'd. Under screens(yeah I know they bypass screens, still). That pissed me off so much.

Sunny Day Torkoal almost wrecked my ass BTW.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493, Rocket Knight Adventures, and Comic Zone(Sega Genesis)
#12PkmTrainerAbram(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 11:26:47 PM
Lost on battle 28. A Nidoqueen with Fire Punch took out Bronzong after I setup everything, didn't want to switch in Gliscor and get a Burn so I tried to EQ and it died. A Lickylicky OHKOed my Gliscor under screens with IB after I tried to SD one time(I didn't think it would knock it out with an unboosted EQ), and Starmie lost one on one to a Gallade after taking out the other two.

Help on how to make my tactics more effective?
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493, Rocket Knight Adventures, and Comic Zone(Sega Genesis)