This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Best Villian

#11Spartan_VicePosted 5/23/2013 11:01:58 PM
Oh look, the gen-1 related option is winning. Shockerrrr.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#12sonicfanaticjtbPosted 5/23/2013 11:10:41 PM
nro87 posted...
This may because I only played through Diamond one time, but I don't remember what Cyrus's plans even were. Also, Giovanni is a damn mob boss. That's pretty badass.

Cyrus is basically a cult leader on steroids. Who wants to play god. And had the means to do so. Yeah.

Oh, and as far as Platinum version is concerned, he hasn't given up. He's currently looking into ways to get around Giratina while in the distortion world. And if anyone can figure that out, It's Cyrus. So, the pokémon world is sitting on a ticking time bomb. You didn't save Sinnoh, you just delayed the inevitable.
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#13nro87Posted 5/23/2013 11:12:57 PM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
nro87 posted...
This may because I only played through Diamond one time, but I don't remember what Cyrus's plans even were. Also, Giovanni is a damn mob boss. That's pretty badass.

Cyrus is basically a cult leader on steroids. Who wants to play god. And had the means to do so. Yeah.

Oh, and as far as Platinum version is concerned, he hasn't given up. He's currently looking into ways to get around Giratina while in the distortion world. And if anyone can figure that out, It's Cyrus. So, the pokémon world is sitting on a ticking time bomb. You didn't save Sinnoh, you just delayed the inevitable.

Never played Platinum and I have no real desire to. Gen 4 was the extreme low point for me in Pokémon.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#14Spartan_VicePosted 5/23/2013 11:14:32 PM
Yeah suck it Giovanni! Seriously the guy was the Mussolini/Lex Luthor of Pokemon villains.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#15Misdreavus573Posted 5/24/2013 5:45:45 AM
I'm split between Cyrus and Giovanni.

On one hand, Cyrus wants to destroy the universe and create a new one, that he can be the god of. On the other hand, Giovanni is a mob boss.

By comparison, Ghestis is okay but not as cool, Rocket Admins were underwhelming, and the entire Team Magma and Team Aqua thing was just lame.
#16themegaman7Posted 5/24/2013 9:12:32 AM(edited)
Giovanni and Cyrus are the ones I like. I don't mind Ghetsis that much, but the child-level-foreshadowing in B/W (I... - I mean Team Plasma will take over the world!) makes the character more laughable than anything.

E: Also Maxie is more of a hero than anything, trying to make hoenn a more tolerable region. I give it to Archie though, he is probably the most insane, sadistic villain in the series for trying to expand the already tedious surf routes.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#17AmphetaPosted 5/24/2013 9:13:02 AM
Where's the team Acid or team Base option?
#18BrayWyattPosted 5/24/2013 10:30:58 AM
Giovanni and Cyrus are the ones I like. I don't mind Ghetsis that much, but the child-level-foreshadowing in B/W (I... - I mean Team Plasma will take over the world!) makes the character more laughable than anything.

E: Also Maxie is more of a hero than anything, trying to make hoenn a more tolerable region. I give it to Archie though, he is probably the most insane, sadistic villain in the series for trying to expand the already tedious surf routes.

yeah archie HELLO, hoenn is like 70% water. its like archie is like "MOOORE WATER MOOOOORE" and maxie is like "dude you crazy"
---
Believe in Bray Wyatt
#19MaetchPosted 5/24/2013 1:49:41 PM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
Interestingly, the Rocket admins proved a greater threat than Giovanni ever did, what with their using radio signals to force 'mons to evolve.

And all TR did with the technology was use the Gyarados rampages it caused as an excuse to turn the Lake of Rage into a tourist trap. They were no threat to anything except wallets.
#20FuneralCakePosted 5/24/2013 1:50:13 PM
lol giovanni

lol team rocket
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more