This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I like how each evil organization represents a different type of real-life group

#1ScottThangPosted 5/23/2013 11:19:36 PM
Team Rocket: Crime syndicate/mafia (Primary motives are money, Giovanni is definitely a mob boss)
Team Aqua/Magma: Terrorist group (Using cataclysmic events to shape the world in their image regardless of how many people might die as a result)
Team Galactic: Cult (Led by an insane ruler attempting to tap in supernatural stuff way beyond his control. The peons have no idea what the ruler's ultimate motive is and follow him blindly).
Team Plasma: Animal rights group (Pretty obvious)

And you might even be able to throw in Cipher from Colloseum as a sort of Taliban-esque organization that gains strong political control over the Orre region, infiltrating all levels of government. Team Snagem is a little more unclear because they're not the primary focus of the game.

Makes me wonder what they'll do with the evil organization in this game, assuming there is one and it's a new group.
---
Only on LUE would people be talking about Captain Planet commandeering the magic school bus- bronzeshadow
There is no cure for cancer- LUE's slogan
#2javel34Posted 5/23/2013 11:25:58 PM
Team Democrat
Vs
Team Republican

They are both out to get rich while not caring about anything, they'll essentially be all the past orginaizations put together.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#3bakkahentai8600Posted 5/23/2013 11:28:24 PM
Let's see, going by way of the who X and Y thing and how DNA is shaped into it, maybe a mad scientist group? Hell, maybe they'll be lead by a person involved in the Mewtwo project.

Or, maybe we'll get eco-terrorists.

Or, maybe some anarchists who will want to take down the Pokemon League Organization.
---
Previously the_sage2600
I'm baaaacccckkkkk
#4ScottThang(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 11:31:07 PM
javel34 posted...
Team Democrat
Vs
Team Republican

Nahh that'd just be too evil

bakkahentai8600 posted...
maybe a mad scientist group?

Possible, but these groups are more based on motive

Or, maybe we'll get eco-terrorists.

Well we already got Aqua/Magma

Or, maybe some anarchists who will want to take down the Pokemon League Organization.

I do like this one a lot though. Team Chaos?
---
Only on LUE would people be talking about Captain Planet commandeering the magic school bus- bronzeshadow
There is no cure for cancer- LUE's slogan
#5DarkFistsPosted 5/24/2013 2:22:32 AM
Is it sad that I really only noticed the theme with Plasma and Galactic? >.>

I mean, I knew that Giovanni was based aroudn mob bosses, but it kept slipping my mind that there was an actual theme :P
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#6SephirothtPosted 5/24/2013 2:36:04 AM
Since DNA is a theme here, what about a Nazi team trying to create the perfect race (Pokemon/human hybrid maybe)? Ya know, übermenschen.
---
Officially faved Ninetales, everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
Facebook: http://alturl.com/juupo
#7_T_R_0_L_L_Posted 5/24/2013 2:43:19 AM
Pokemon X/Y evil organization: Team KKK.
---
no
#8stranksyPosted 5/24/2013 3:22:28 AM
Since DNA is a theme here, what about a Nazi team trying to create the perfect race (Pokemon/human hybrid maybe)? Ya know, übermonschen.

FTFY
---
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.
#9EstheimasterPosted 5/24/2013 3:47:42 AM
ScottThang posted...

Team Plasma: Animal rights group (Pretty obvious)

Funny how an animal rights group (PETA) attacked Nintendo after this game, right?

We had pirates with Aqua, ninjas with Neo Plasma, and knights with Plasma. I guess it's only logical to say that the next game needs cowboys, aliens, or vampires.
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
#10Chaos_MissilePosted 5/24/2013 4:13:53 AM
Chauvinistic and Feministic groups?
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008