This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think a new Legendary will have a stat total higher than Arceus'?

#1Milla_MaxwellPosted 5/23/2013 10:26:01 PM
Awakened Mewtwo...

Curious what his stats will be and if they will surpass Arceus, Mewtwo was strong before, but his strength is awakened now...

But how are you supposed to surpass what is essentially the god of the Pokemon world?
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
http://www.abload.de/img/aonp7v.gif
#2Nightstar1994Posted 5/23/2013 10:27:35 PM
Mewtwo probably not. I hope there won't be a Pokemon whose stats will surpass Arceus.
#3FuneralCakePosted 5/23/2013 10:27:54 PM
Eventually, I'm sure something will.

The thing about Arceus is that it's a god, not the God.
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
#4Nightstar1994Posted 5/23/2013 10:31:38 PM
FuneralCake posted...

The thing about Arceus is that it's a god, not the God.

No. It is the God. It can create beings that control Space, Time and Anti-Matter at will. What can be more powerful than that!?
#5george15gamerPosted 5/23/2013 10:33:16 PM
Maybe an alternate universe Pokemon who is a rival of Arceus? It could be responsible for creating all the Gen 6 and above Pokemon.
---
"I commend your courage, but I will show you no mercy."
PSN: BackstabberX XBL: RevengefulX
#6FuneralCakePosted 5/23/2013 10:35:30 PM
Nightstar1994 posted...
No. It is the God. It can create beings that control Space, Time and Anti-Matter at will. What can be more powerful than that!?

Just as an example, something that created Arceus would be more powerful than Arceus.
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
#7Spartan_VicePosted 5/23/2013 10:36:25 PM
Nightstar1994 posted...

Just as an example, something that created Arceus would be more powerful than Arceus.

Pretty much, it goes back to Mass Effect logic really.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#8Count_BlackPosted 5/23/2013 10:42:16 PM
Nightstar1994 posted...
Mewtwo probably not. I hope there won't be a Pokemon whose stats will surpass Arceus.
#9Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 10:44:15 PM
Count_Black posted...
Nightstar1994 posted...

Now that I think about it... they've changed stat totals before haven't they?

Couldn't they just increase Arceus' stats if need be?
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
http://www.abload.de/img/aonp7v.gif
#10FuzzyJelloPosted 5/23/2013 11:09:20 PM
For what purpose? The power creep is already bad enough as it is. Game Freak can find a different way to solve the problem of running out of ways to rearrange base stats than shooting them up.

Awakened Mewtwo really doesn't have a purpose, statistically; boosting his Stat total to 720, as a sort of eternal, Gen 1 counterpart part to Arceus, would be tolerable- Black and White Kyurem didn't implode the world. I just don't want the series to bury itself under its own weight any sooner than it has to just because Nintendo can't function without it.