This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They should make it where all the evil "Teams" are fighting

#1ss4parrothairPosted 5/24/2013 8:23:47 AM
For world domination. Your quest is stuck in the middle of their war. You'd eventually beat them all and become champ. Esch team could have control of axcertain portion of the map. It would add more plot
---
Uhhh... My dog ate my signature...
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board
#2lotus96Posted 5/24/2013 8:27:05 AM
Seems like a good idea
I'd like for game freak to be a little more daring and do something like that
#3ss4parrothair(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 8:31:37 AM
Plot can be you're the son or daughter of the resistance and you need to get the gym badges so you can control stronger pokemon. After beating all 8 you beat all the teams. Till you learn the champion is really the head bad guy so you fo after him.
---
#4Shadow Flare13Posted 5/24/2013 8:58:37 AM
You mean all the evil teams in the past games? Because that wouldn't really make sense. First off, most of them are disbanded anyways and second of all, only like two of them were actually aiming for global domination and only Plasma actually planned to go about it the stereotypical way (Cyrus just wanted to destroy then create a new world).

Multiple teams would be interesting, just make them new ones, though I suppose an international branch of like Team Rocket could be interesting (it's the only one to make sense to be international).
#5ss4parrothair(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 9:06:11 AM
Shadow Flare13 posted...
You mean all the evil teams in the past games? Because that wouldn't really make sense. First off, most of them are disbanded anyways and second of all, only like two of them were actually aiming for global domination and only Plasma actually planned to go about it the stereotypical way (Cyrus just wanted to destroy then create a new world).

Multiple teams would be interesting, just make them new ones, though I suppose an international branch of like Team Rocket could be interesting (it's the only one to make sense to be international).

They can either reform or new ones. Just so it would still be pokemon but more of a plot
---
#6ss4parrothair(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 9:45:35 AM
I thought it was a cool idea...
---
#7wingblade98Posted 5/24/2013 9:59:06 AM(edited)
i think there should be a good team and a bad team, you join the good team and start off as a grunt. you can climb up in the ranks and possibly even become the leader of the team or something (leader part could be post game). it would also be cool if you could recruit npc's to join the team and even be part of your squadron, which you could send out on missions (that don't have to be plot important, they could just bring back rare items).
---
EXELLENT
hello?
#8Grad212Posted 5/24/2013 10:02:19 AM
World domination is a dumb and cliche goal for "super villains."
#9ss4parrothair(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 10:06:15 AM
wingblade98 posted...
i think there should be a good team and a bad team, you join the good team and start off as a grunt. you can climb up in the ranks and possibly even become the leader of the team or something (leader part could be post game). it would also be cool if you could recruit npc's to join the team and even be part of your squadron, which you could send out on missions (that don't have to be plot important, they could just bring back rare items).

Well yeah, I said you are born into the resistance. I like your ideas too
---
#10pokemongamesPosted 5/24/2013 11:47:57 AM
I like the idea. However for it to work, I think we should forget about gym badges, and just focus on beating the evil teams.

Section 1: Kanto/Johto (fight Team Rocket)

Section 2: Hoenn (fight Team Aqua/Magma)

Section 3: Sinnoh (fight Team Galactic)

Section 4: Unova (fight Team Plasma)

Each section could be about 5 hours in length, and after defeating each team, you unlock a key of some sort to get to the final dungeon/area. There you fight the final boss.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, and I am 100% proud of it.