This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokedex Cookbook

#1jonathonriverPosted 5/24/2013 1:07:14 PM
So I have found that there are several Pokemon that I find more appetizing than useful in battle. Sure there are a few that just scream cook me like Miltank and Shellder, so I propose a Pokedex cookbook. List a Pokemon and how you would prepare it. Example:

Crawdaunt Etouffe Make a roux with 4 ounces of butter and flour, cooking over low heat until flour is dark brown; stirring constantly, 20 to 30 minutes. Keep heat low and stir constantly to prevent scorching.

Add the chopped vegetables and seasonings; cook until vegetables are softened. Gradually stir in stock and let simmer 15 minutes or until thickened.

Add Crawdaunt, green onions, remaining butter, and sherry; bring to a simmer. Simmer 4 to 5 minutes, cover, remove from heat, and let sit 15 minutes. Serve hot around a mound of rice.
Serves 4.
#2zinformantPosted 5/24/2013 1:10:43 PM
Tropiuses (Tropii?) have a variety of culinary uses. One Tropius can feed a family. Its wings make a large tossed salad. The meat is lean and makes a mean steak. One Tropius furnishes many steaks. The bananas, freshly picked, could be used for your favorite banana dish (banana cake, mofongo, sundaes, fruit salad, et cetera).
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#3MetaDeDeDePosted 5/24/2013 1:15:25 PM
Grilled Skarmory- Preheat the oven to 400F. Peel off the metalic skin to reveal the meat that is within and softe it so it can be editable. Create an opening from the inside and fill it wiht stuffing. Put it in the oven and cokk it for three hour. When done, let it chill for 1 hour. Enjoy.

Boiled Blissey Egg- Have Blissey give you one of it egg. Have a water type pokemon use scald on the egg until it become boiled. Enjoy.
#4enixroxPosted 5/24/2013 1:28:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]