This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Unown, are they the Pokemon Universe equivalent to Space Magic?

#1ChangliniPosted 5/24/2013 1:12:42 PM
Mass Effect aside, are they? - Results (25 votes)
Well, <i>duh</i>.
12% (3 votes)
Nope.
8% (2 votes)
But is there a kid?
12% (3 votes)
Why does Arceus use em' for creating the eggs anyways?
32% (8 votes)
Wha...?
20% (5 votes)
|:~u It all makes sense now~!
0% (0 votes)
(.3.)
4% (1 votes)
^^ I saw the face.
4% (1 votes)
[:~g
0% (0 votes)
[Joke Option Here]
8% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I mean, they have their own universe to boot, along with Arceus needing them to create the eggs of Giratina, Palkia, along with Dialga, and from that Entei movie, it's pretty much proven that they(in large quantities) basically make anything possible to due, destroying the last remaining threads of logic in the pekemon world in the process.

What are your thoughts on this?
#2Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 1:29:58 PM
Bump...
#3gren-aidPosted 5/24/2013 1:41:29 PM
I don't know what "Space Magic" is, but it would be nice to see the power of Unown in-game. Maybe even a trip to their universe? (I know that's from the anime, but still)
---
'When thou enterest into Oblivion, Oblivion entereth into thee.' -- Nai Tyrol-Llar
#4B01tPosted 5/24/2013 1:41:37 PM
yeah, sounds about right.
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#5Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 1:46:41 PM
gren-aid posted...
I don't know what "Space Magic" is, but it would be nice to see the power of Unown in-game. Maybe even a trip to their universe? (I know that's from the anime, but still)

Would be interesting, to say the least.
I mean, from how it's been represented as of currently, it's basically a large empty space where billions of unknown fly around in a spherical pattern.

But yeah, using the power of Unown within the games could possibly bring in so much possibilities of what could happen. I mean, it could even be more trippy than what was done with the Distortion world!
#6lyle81992Posted 5/24/2013 1:49:17 PM
First explain what is Space Magic.
---
Pokemon Black FC-2280 5124 7519
#7snuffles504Posted 5/24/2013 1:53:26 PM
Changlini posted...
gren-aid posted...

Would be interesting, to say the least.
I mean, from how it's been represented as of currently, it's basically a large empty space where billions of unknown fly around in a spherical pattern.

But yeah, using the power of Unown within the games could possibly bring in so much possibilities of what could happen. I mean, it could even be more trippy than what was done with the Distortion world!

Yeah, like how in the 3rd movie the Unown create entirely new areas within the mansion's towers. Imagine exploring a mansion, you walk up a flight of stairs, and you're in an endless field of flowers. Walk up another and you're underwater, but can breath perfectly fine.

This would also be the perfect setup for an area with perma-Trick Room.
---
....because shutup.
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#8gren-aidPosted 5/24/2013 1:57:21 PM(edited)
First explain what is Space Magic.

A Rock n' Roll band, apparently:

https://www.facebook.com/spacemagic

Yeah, like how in the 3rd movie the Unown create entirely new areas within the mansion's towers. Imagine exploring a mansion, you walk up a flight of stairs, and you're in an endless field of flowers. Walk up another and you're underwater, but can breath perfectly fine.

This would also be the perfect setup for an area with perma-Trick Room.

This would be cool
---
'When thou enterest into Oblivion, Oblivion entereth into thee.' -- Nai Tyrol-Llar