This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What new Pokemon character would you like to see in Smash?

#1SalsaSavantPosted 5/24/2013 1:59:01 PM(edited)
Edit: Smash Bros. Not the JP TV show.

Which ones?
We've already had:
Pikachu
Jiggs
Mewtwo
Pichu
Pokemon Trainer (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard)
Lucario

I guess Awakened Mewtwo counts as a new one.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.
#2OsrangerPosted 5/24/2013 1:42:54 PM
Red's eevee.
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#3reaverzPosted 5/24/2013 1:44:35 PM
It's probably best if Mewtwo returns with its new forme (or formes, if the rumors are true). That gives Mewtwo fans their character back and represents Gen VI in one fell swoop.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#4Noble-HeartPosted 5/24/2013 1:48:20 PM
May/Sapphire ( Mudkip,Grovile and Blaziken)
---
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board
#5Davidk92Posted 5/24/2013 1:51:30 PM
reaverz posted...
It's probably best if Mewtwo returns with its new forme (or formes, if the rumors are true). That gives Mewtwo fans their character back and represents Gen VI in one fell swoop.

Or how about bring Mewtwo back, with his new forme as a Final Smash? Same pros as your idea, while avoiding the con of it being a different Mewtwo than we know, AND fills the slot for Mewtwo's only missing move.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#6InhaledCornPosted 5/24/2013 1:51:45 PM
Mewtwo (with his Awakened form as a transformation mode), N, and May with Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I support the Fairy-type.
#7PsychoWolfXPosted 5/24/2013 1:57:09 PM
Zoroark, Majin Mewtwo, Gold (think his name is Ethan?) with Totodile, Bayleaf and Typhlosion
#8reaverzPosted 5/24/2013 2:02:03 PM
Davidk92 posted...
Or how about bring Mewtwo back, with his new forme as a Final Smash? Same pros as your idea, while avoiding the con of it being a different Mewtwo than we know, AND fills the slot for Mewtwo's only missing move.

I never said anything about not having regular Mewtwo. The Final Smash transformation idea works of course (though it falls apart if Mewtwo does end up having two new formes instead of one).
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#9Davidk92Posted 5/24/2013 2:04:43 PM
reaverz posted...
Davidk92 posted...

I never said anything about not having regular Mewtwo. The Final Smash transformation idea works of course (though it falls apart if Mewtwo does end up having two new formes instead of one).

Ah, right. With the way you phrased it, it sounded like you said bring Mewtwo back as his new forme only. That would piss off quite a few Mewtwo fans.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#10TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 5/24/2013 2:07:12 PM
I want giratina playable.
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..