This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Rp: Spirit Fire! Part 1!

#331willingmess(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 3:20:37 PM
As Bill walks along, a wind begins to pick up, blowing wind through his clothes.

Bill: Hmm?

With the new gale, he could smell something from the right...

Quickly, he throws a sharp piece of darkness, shaped like a throwing star.

It flies through the air, silently, until it buries itself deep into the thicket... to cause a loud skwak...

Out dead from the bush pops a pidgeotto. Dead.

It made a delicious dinner as Bill rested for the night.
---
"To be, or not to be, that is the question..."
Maybe a bit overdone, but ehh....
#332Chandler014Posted 5/27/2013 3:32:09 PM
KITE'S Story
Starshine Village, Elder's House
Kite looked at the unconscious girl.
Kite: She IS Alive, right?
???: ....
Kite: Okay, wanted to make sure!
Kite looked at the Elder.
Elder: You see here, you will pay for my Woof, my floof, all of my Housoof-
Kite Froze the Elder into Crystal.
Kite: Shall we?
Kite: Right, Back to the castle.
Kite grabbed Cria's body, and the two left the House... or the Remains of it.

RIKU'S Story
Dream World
Riku: Huh? What? Where am I?!
???: Ugh.... N-No....
???: MY FLOOF!
???: Well done. I didn't see that coming.
???: Ugh.... D-Dad.... M-Mom.... R-Ri....ku......

S.S. Commandore
Riku opened his eyes. He was on the ship still.
Riku: W-What was that.... Someone yelled my name.... But who....
Garchomp: .... (Don't know. The Voices were fuzzy.)
Riku: Yeah.... Hm......
Riku laied back down, and fell asleep once more.
---
Official Co-Leader of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
Also Official MetaFalconPunch Torturer. *Kills Meta*
#333TriforceKeybladPosted 5/27/2013 3:54:29 PM
(I have no idea what to do next. I either need an idea or need a group to join up with. Anyone?)
---
"The world's made up of numbers. Do the math and you'll find your desired solution."
-Sho Minamimoto
#334Pendragon71037Posted 5/27/2013 4:21:19 PM
(Waitin' on you, Gari)
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#335HHDeceptionPosted 5/27/2013 4:21:50 PM
While Zeke's body was resting and asleep, his mind was still swimming in his new found psychic powers.

To any outside onlooker, the image of the man in white levitating above his Togekiss would be a very strange sight to behold. Luckily, the citizens of Undella are quite ignorant of their surroundings, and those that did notice would not dare be caught up in such inappropriate matters.

Togekiss awoke first. Seeing his friend in such a state, he did what came natural, and merged with his spirit partner. He saw a bright light flash! and then he was mysteriously warped into a large empty white room.

Zeke appeared behind Togekiss

Zeke: Glad you could join me. We have a lot of catching up to do. I put my body into a trance, otherwise I might hurt someone before I learn how to control Caitlin's psynergy. However, this power is all mine. Unlike aura, our psynergies will not combine when we are merged. So if we want to work together on this, we must synchronize our thoughts even more than we have already. That is what we'll be training for the time being.

Togekiss nodded in understanding.

Zeke: Alright. Let's begin.

The room in the center of Zeke's mind filled with targets, turrets, and shadowy replicas of the Gengar Ninja they had fought the previous day,

Zeke: We cannot hope to face the upcoming threat if we can't even beat a single man. I have reconstructed what we know of him based on memories, sentiment, and trace aura of that fight. These are nowhere close to the real thing, but they'll have to do for now.

And with that the task began. Zeke and Togekiss merged and flew into the sky, flinging aura spheres and psystrikes at a furious rate. They trained for power, accuracy, synchronicity, and above all, speed. They knew their target was fast. They would have to get faster.

Meanwhile

Trevor the Slowking hybrid returned to shore, searching for the source of the massive psychic emanation that occurred an hour earlier. Finding Zeke in a trance state on the beach, he took the liberty of taking the body back to his home. He found a psychic message hovering in the air around Zeke, and couldn't help but take a look.

Trevor, if you get this message, thank you for checking up on me. As you can see, I quite needed it. I am fine, but I don't expect to be waking up within the day. If you are willing to do me yet another favor, I would be very grateful if you could send a psychic signal to the Sinjoh Ruins for me. Just these words: Ezekiel requires Anthea. That should suffice. Thank you again, and I am in your debt.

Trevor passed the message on and turned back to his humble home. It had been a while since he had met other people due to his exile, but he hadn't lost his willingness to help someone in need.
---
Sound good?
#336HHDeceptionPosted 5/27/2013 4:25:44 PM
TriKey, you could have Jeremy join up with Zeke. I'm almost done my training arc, and I could use some interaction with other people.

Speaking of which, willingmess, is Bill going to be massacre-ing anything soon?
---
Sound good?
#337TriforceKeybladPosted 5/27/2013 4:33:35 PM
HHDeception posted...
TriKey, you could have Jeremy join up with Zeke. I'm almost done my training arc, and I could use some interaction with other people.

Speaking of which, willingmess, is Bill going to be massacre-ing anything soon?

I'm really sorry, but I'm already arranging something with someone else. Maybe some other time. :(
---
"The world's made up of numbers. Do the math and you'll find your desired solution."
-Sho Minamimoto
#338willingmess(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 4:42:16 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...
(Waitin' on you, Gari)

I'm sorta waiting on you too. Pendragon

Oh, and I'll massacre some people too I guess.
---
"To be, or not to be, that is the question..."
Maybe a bit overdone, but ehh....
#339Chandler014Posted 5/27/2013 4:53:24 PM
Mad a Poll on our secret board.
---
Official Co-Leader of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. | XVII |
Also Official MetaFalconPunch Torturer. *Kills Meta*
#340HHDeceptionPosted 5/27/2013 5:20:38 PM(edited)
(That's fine TriKey, I can do my own thing then instead ;P)

(Willingmess, you don't have to rush it. Just be ready for Zeke to come for Bill once he starts killing a lot of people)

(I want a change of writing style, so I'm going to get a less somber and write from another character's POV. Seesaw is just having too much fun for me to so depressing all the time.)

Micaiah curled into the corner of the wardrobe. She held her breath. The footsteps were getting closer....and closer...and then stopped. She curled tighter as the searcher grasped the handles and threw the doors wide open!

Ari: AHA!

The wardrobe was empty.

Ari: No fair! I followed your foot prints in here, you have to be- wait...Haaa

The yVaporeon hybrid exhaled some haze, revealing a dark cello shaped case hiding in the shadows.

Ari: Haha got you! I knew learning that move would come in handy some day.

The black case wiggled and opened in half lengthwise, silver horns lining the edges, revealing a teenage girl dressed in white.

Micaiah: Hmpph, alright you win this round. As your reward, I'll show you another move you could learn.

Ari: What's that?

Micaiah: tickle attack!

The Mawile spirit signer jumped on the vaporeon hybrid, tickling her to the ground.

Ari: Ahahaha! Stop it! Stop it! I give! You win! Hahahahah!

The two friends rolled over and sat up. Micaiah had a stupidly happy smile on her face. She couldn't remember the last time she had people her own age to talk to. Her daily life was usually with the Order, but Ezekiel had clearly told her just to relax and befriend the people in this village.

Micaiah: So, whatcha wanna do now?

Ari: Hm...did you know that if you make my brother angry enough he starts spewing fire?

Micaiah: That sounds awesome! Let's go!

The two girls ran out of the room.
---
Sound good?