This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how many of you plan on overreacting if the Fairy type is confirmed?

#1LightningHawk90Posted 5/24/2013 8:20:42 PM
And by overreacting, I mean posting endless hate messages and threatening to quit pokemon.

I'm just curious because I know there will be alot of you.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#2JacornonthecobPosted 5/24/2013 8:21:42 PM
There won't be that many
#3NekoHime64Posted 5/24/2013 8:23:29 PM
Not me, but I'll be disappointed... Unless they make pokemon based on the Fae. Which they won't.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#4javel34Posted 5/24/2013 8:25:08 PM
RageKaiser posted...
And by overreacting, I mean posting endless hate messages and threatening to quit pokemon.

I'm just curious because I know there will be alot of you.

I would, but I'm pretty much a legend on Gamefaqs and pretty much everyone knows me, and everyone respects me so I can't troll.

I would like to take a moment and speak to my followers who are planning on doing such a thing. I know some of you really hate the fairy type, but come on give it a chance. If you quit pokemon it will be one less thing we have in common. I mean what else will we talk about on Twitter and Facebook? I'm just saying give it a chance guys.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#5lanelazerbeamPosted 5/24/2013 8:25:52 PM
Not hate and threatening quitting, but me and Thepenguinking2 will be mad.
---
If true: Official Chinese Dragon of the pokemon x/y boards
"The Gordian Knot."-Damien Sandow
#6MagikarpRulesPosted 5/24/2013 8:27:08 PM
I'm certain I won't overreact. But it will be a massive annoyance to deal with smug people that will be all in full 'I told you so' mode.
#7LightningHawk90(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 8:28:00 PM
I just have a feeling we're going to have another s***storm like we did with Awakened Mewtwo.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#8BountyanPosted 5/24/2013 8:28:15 PM
No, but I will be smug as **** after reading months of

"It will never be a new type it's been 15 years it would be stupid after this long!!!"
"Fairy refers to normal type, moron, look at CleFAIRY"
"It will never happen because it will screw up the type chart!"
"Gamefreak only adds new types for BALANCE! We don't need a new type so they won't add one!!"
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#9DonniedonzPosted 5/24/2013 8:30:36 PM
javel34 posted...
I would, but I'm pretty much a legend on Gamefaqs and pretty much everyone knows me, and everyone respects me so I can't troll.

As an older vet I can say that, yes, you're well known... But that ego of yours is a bit large my liking... "Pretty much a legend" should not be used in the context of describing a message boards user... Even such a seasoned one as yourself, Javel.
---
Well, well, well... What do we have here?
#10videogames518Posted 5/24/2013 8:31:17 PM
I look forward to it if it's true. It would give another challenge to try to overcome in competitive battling.
---
http://pastebin.com/vpDCep7N - TFC, PBL, Friend Codes, & more