This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how many of you plan on overreacting if the Fairy type is confirmed?

#11Arne83Posted 5/24/2013 7:35:00 PM
Bountyan posted...
No, but I will be smug as **** after reading months of

"It will never be a new type it's been 15 years it would be stupid after this long!!!"
"Fairy refers to normal type, moron, look at CleFAIRY"
"It will never happen because it will screw up the type chart!"
"Gamefreak only adds new types for BALANCE! We don't need a new type so they won't add one!!"

Oh... how I'm not looking forward to that.

Please let the new type be "Mystic" or something...
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#12Reborn_SigmaPosted 5/24/2013 7:35:40 PM
I plan on yelling NO ES FAKE in every overreaction topic I see.

Maybe. If I'm not too lazy.
#13Mewtwo_soulPosted 5/24/2013 7:39:17 PM
I wouldn't be excited, but I wouldn't have that big of a problem with it.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#14P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 5/24/2013 7:45:38 PM
Donniedonz posted...
javel34 posted...
I would, but I'm pretty much a legend on Gamefaqs and pretty much everyone knows me, and everyone respects me so I can't troll.

As an older vet I can say that, yes, you're well known... But that ego of yours is a bit large my liking... "Pretty much a legend" should not be used in the context of describing a message boards user... Even such a seasoned one as yourself, Javel.

I honestly don't know whether I'm well known on this site, then I take a minute to think about it and realize, well, I kind of just don't really care too much xD. Plus, I don't think people really care about karma too much anyways.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#15ElliotasticoPosted 5/24/2013 7:48:45 PM
I'd be dissapointed, but I'll adapt and move on.
---
Pendulum Music #1 heuhueeuhuehjajajajfufufufuhahahkekek
#16TruePowerSeekerPosted 5/24/2013 7:53:11 PM
What is a better question is, how many people that say Fairy type is 100% real will say they knew it was fake if there is no new type or if it is called something different.

The problem is that people on here are too quick to jump on rumors and stick to them. Then one small thing that slightly hints at the rumor being slightly plausible they get hyped and think it is confirmed.

I don't personally care about a new type but until Nintendo says something you are all wrong.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
#17Emerald_MeliosPosted 5/25/2013 1:49:43 AM
I'm looking forward to watching insecure teenage boys squirm at the thought of cute fairies emasculating their dragons.
#18spooky96Posted 5/25/2013 2:06:21 AM
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.

Shooo shooo you depressing PoStEr.
#19LexifoxPosted 5/25/2013 2:36:13 AM
I look forward the type if the Pokebeach thing is true.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#20DeanyzyPosted 5/25/2013 2:55:40 AM
I'd quite like it, Fairy sounds like a fun type.