This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm mad.

#21LightningHawk90Posted 5/24/2013 9:32:03 PM
Running into Lati@s isn't really that hard. Just go back and forward between a route until the pokedex shows it's on the route you're on, and then use a repel.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#22TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 5/24/2013 9:35:13 PM
RageKaiser posted...
Running into Lati@s isn't really that hard. Just go back and forward between a route until the pokedex shows it's on the route you're on, and then use a repel.

Idk how it is in gen 3, but in gen 2 if you tried to do that with the cats, they just went back and fourth to the routes they were previously on iirc.
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#23Digital_Knyte07Posted 5/24/2013 9:35:42 PM
when ur mad count to 10 then write about it in ur journal later bro
---
I hate college but love all the parties
Finishing kegs and crushing bottles of Bacardi
#24LightningHawk90Posted 5/24/2013 9:36:15 PM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
RageKaiser posted...

Idk how it is in gen 3, but in gen 2 if you tried to do that with the cats, they just went back and fourth to the routes they were previously on iirc.

It always worked for me.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#25_T_R_0_L_L_Posted 5/24/2013 9:38:29 PM
RaigeKaiser posted...
I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do exactly. But whatever it is, you're failing at it pretty badly.

Well you asked how stupid people (I assume this means people who play pokemon) can get. I just said that they can get preeetty stupid through one of my experiences.
your sig tells me you're a party pooper. I like you.
---
Thunder, Cavs, MCFC, Redskins
Unofficial Meleotta of the Pokemon X board
#26Firemaster5Posted 5/24/2013 9:41:35 PM
After going on the PGL site and seeing some of the trades, I've see how unintelligent a trader can be.
---
"Explaining the joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process."
--E. B. White
#27Thepenguinking2Posted 5/24/2013 9:51:32 PM
RageKaiser posted...
_T_R_0_L_L_ posted...
Try horn drill or sheer cold, I think they decrease the catch rate of the pokemon. But the accuracy is only 30 so it may take time to hit

How stupid do you think people are?

You have not seen enough of this board.
---
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!