This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If the rummers about this game being about genetics are true...

#11Cosmoesis(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 9:53:24 PM(edited)
Firemaster5 posted...
ITT: Entitlement
JiggsMaster posted...
What are rummers

That X and Y stand for the x and y chromosomes

Meaning the word "rummers."
Obviously, you meant rumors.

Thank you. I thought I corrected it after I typed it. Obviously I messed that one up... That's embarrassing. I wish I had been drinking to type that one wrong haha
#12Firemaster5Posted 5/24/2013 9:57:40 PM(edited)
Firemaster5 posted...
ITT: Entitlement
JiggsMaster posted...
What are rummers

That X and Y stand for the x and y chromosomes

Meaning the word "rummers."
Obviously, you meant rumors.

Unless it was some degrading word refering to the Irish

Actually, I would think of a drinking glass w/ a fine grip.
Interesting outlook, though
Thank you. I thought I corrected it after I typed it. Obviously I messed that one up... That's embarrassing. I wish I had been drinking to type that one wrong haha

Sure. I know what you meant and this site doesn't let us fix topic titles.
The theory that DNA has something to do w/ the titles seems very plausible as the games deal w/ evolution, altering Pokémon, and the names for chromasomes. Also, if you look at the Japanese titles, you can see a double-helix.
http://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1111/alcohol-booze-demotivational-posters-1320265866.jpg
---
"Sorry to be frank but if you were interested in JRPGs and bought a 360 only then you flat out chose the wrong system."-Thamauturge
#13Thepenguinking2Posted 5/24/2013 9:55:04 PM
If the rummers in this game are true...
Beer-type confirmed.
---
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#14Firemaster5Posted 5/24/2013 9:59:53 PM
From: Thepenguinking2 | Posted: 5/25/2013 12:55:04 AM | #013
If the rummers in this game are true...
Beer-type confirmed.

XD
Whiskey and other alcohol Pokémon or maybe just glasses (cups/mugs).
TC may have unintentional started a fun, good topic for jokes.
---
AND NOW IT IS YOUR CONFUSION THAT SHALL BE THE ARK THAT SUSTAINS MEH!!!!!!! Random_Ghost to Tgirl
#15Cosmoesis(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 10:03:55 PM(edited)
I'd believe it (the DNA theme theory, although I'm more inclined to go with the Norse mythology theory of the bird/eagle, the dear and the snake but that doesn't mean they wont have two. after all the movie has Mewtwo, created from DNA and it has Genesect who had a cannon attached to its back. That's at least some sort of modification.

Yeah its not a new fairy type. its just beer goggle effect of attract. The new eevolution is actually poop brown and looks like a trash bag or ice cream cone -.- haha
#16EnferolunosPosted 5/24/2013 10:09:29 PM
Not to be rude, is English your first language, TC?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#17Cosmoesis(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 10:19:02 PM
Enferolunos posted...

It is not.
#18EnferolunosPosted 5/24/2013 10:21:08 PM
Cosmoesis posted...
Enferolunos posted...

It is not.

Okay, good.
Anyway, I wouldn't quite say there are rumors of a genetic theme, it's mostly just speculation based on a wide range of hints.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#19Firemaster5Posted 5/24/2013 10:23:41 PM
For someone whose first language isn't English, I'd say TC did a pretty decent job; better than many people; especially teens, today.
---
If only you were the Mysterious Figure, so you could time-travel back to when this joke was still relevant."~KMAnsem
#20Cosmoesis(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 10:28:10 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Cosmoesis posted...
Enferolunos posted...

It is not.

Okay, good.
Anyway, I wouldn't quite say there are rumors of a genetic theme, it's mostly just speculation based on a wide range of hints.

Besides the Japanese logos, and the use of X and Y I haven't heard of any other hints. Care to inform me? And would you say that there are more or less hints of norse mythology? Because as bad as my English is, speculating that "game 3" has a dark or ghost type Snake on the cover with the title reading "Z Version" makes strong logical sense to me.