This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where's my Grass/Ghost Jack O'Lantern pokemon?

#11SpiderLanternPosted 5/25/2013 12:34:24 AM
Lexifox posted...
SpiderLantern posted...
Uh, we want it to be grass/fire.

Grass that evolves into Grass/Ghost with Flash Fire.

Why would it be ghost?
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
#12LexifoxPosted 5/25/2013 12:45:49 AM
SpiderLantern posted...
Lexifox posted...
SpiderLantern posted...

Why would it be ghost?

Because the JoL is strongly associated with Halloween, which is strongly associated with ghosts and the undead. It's also a unique typing. Admittedly, there are arguments for other types - fairies were often associated with Samhain, and Psychic is a good "supernatural" typing, among other things.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#13SpiderLanternPosted 5/25/2013 6:56:17 AM
Lexifox posted...
SpiderLantern posted...
Lexifox posted...
SpiderLantern posted...

Why would it be ghost?

Because the JoL is strongly associated with Halloween, which is strongly associated with ghosts and the undead. It's also a unique typing. Admittedly, there are arguments for other types - fairies were often associated with Samhain, and Psychic is a good "supernatural" typing, among other things.

True, but the pumpkin lantern, turnip originally, itself was just the lantern that Stingy Jack carried.
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
#14I_Wanna_CookiePosted 5/25/2013 7:28:49 AM
Fella.
---
I'm handsome.